Chapter 6: Shadow Freddy and Night Bon

(Old Freddy's Point of View)

We had taken a few hours to adjust. I kept hugging Chica and Bonnie because I thought they were dead. The more I think about it, the more I forget that Foxy exists. I went over and hugged him also. He and Phoenix appeared to be enjoying some time together. Toy Phoenix and Toy Foxy were catching up as well. I am glad we were able to recover Toy Foxy's face after Shadow stepped on it. We also recovered Fred's face.

I sat there thumbing through the tablet. There was one camera the survived the blast, but it was buried under a pile of rubble. It is kind of weird how things work.

Shadow came up and sat behind me and rested his head on my shoulder. I pet him behind his ears.

"What do we do now?" He asked me.

"Well we are closed for business," I replied.

"Well that is pretty obvious," He stated.

"Well we do not need anything to survive and BB is here," I said. "All is still good."

"I hope you are right Freddy," Shadow responded. "You want your hat back?"

"No I gave it to you as a gift," I replied. "It looks better on you."

"Freddy my, if I may consider you one, brother," Fred said walking up to me. "I am sorry I hurt you and got me hurt."

"I saw that coming to be honest," I responded. "You can consider me a brother. We have the same name. You are more of a Freddy junior though." I laughed and pat his head.

"I will stick with Fred," He said smiling.

"Well we all still have our lives," I said. "The hacker got what was coming to him, but did he really deserve it?

"He almost blew us all up," Fred said.

"I took the life of one of his family members when they became night guard," I stated. "It was his brother. The brother did not stand a chance. No one makes it past night 5."

"That was not your fault Freddy," Fred told me. "You could not control what you were."

"He did eventually see the error in his way and I got mad at him for it," Shadow said sadly. "I struck the most important and best thing to walk into my life."

He hugged me a bit tighter.

"It is okay Shadow, I forgive you," I said. "I didn't want to split up with you because I do not like being alone and you are important to me also."

I got up and decided to look around a bit.

"Freddy," There was a raspy voice calling my name from the office area. "Come and play Freddy."

I walked towards the office. There was a purple version of me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am Shadow Freddy," It said. "I am someone that you stuffed in a Freddy suit."

"And you are back to seek your revenge, right?" I asked.

"Yes," Shadow Freddy said.

"Predictable," I said. "It is a shame you cannot do that."

"What makes you say that?" He asked.

"It is against the rules friend," I told him.

"Oh," He said.

"Ha got you!" I roared laughing. "You are so gullible. Anyway, you cannot because I am more than likely stronger than you."

"What makes you think that?" He asked.