I've never had a real best friend. You know the ones who bring you food at 2 in the morning because the guy you liked just proclaimed his feelings for someone else and not you? Yeah, never have I been close enough with someone to be like that.

I'm not sure if that's what I longed for, or if I just really wish I could poor my feelings out to someone who'd listen and understand.

I've never had someone like that. After my mother's death, my father just complained about work. But he always stayed there while I stayed in the comfort of my broken down home.

I was an only child and I hated it. I always wanted a sibling to bother and hang out with. But my mother's life was short lived.

I walked through the doors not bothered by the stares. This was the first day of my senior year and I've decided to actually try today so I put on the nice dress my mother had bought me before she left and I had silently wished her well this morning while I put them on.

My mom passed almost a year ago and my father hasn't said one word about it

My mom passed almost a year ago and my father hasn't said one word about it. I understand I guess. He lost the love of his life, how else was he suppose to feel?

Someone stopped me. "Hey, Vienna right?" A very cute boy asked.

I bushed "Yes, that's me."

"I'm Quin." He stick his hand out for me to shake. "Hi."

We continued to talk until he said he had to go to class and I did the same. I've known Quin sense first grade.

Like I said, never have I tried reach out to others but like my motheralways said your last year of high school mattered so I'm going to make it matter. No matter how much I disliked the people here.

I walked in to Pre. Calculus and sat in the fare corner of the room. I was one of the first so I just sat looking at the walls waiting for the teacher to start.

As I turned my head he walked in. No not Quin.

Xzavier Marino.

The one and only.

I watched him as he stood and talked to three girls and when the teacher came in the girls left and he looked at me.

I couldn't breath as he walked and sat right in front of me. Never had he talked to me, but we've gone to school together sense the fifth grade and boy was he a hand full.

I watched him as he sat there muscles flexed.
I couldn't listen to the teacher nor could I stop looking at him. He looked so intimidating just from the back. But relaxing at the same time. Uh why does he effect me like this?

I didn't even notice the teacher talking and then he turned around.

I froze.

"Your my partner for the project. I'll be at your house tomorrow at 4." His face showed a faint hint of amusement.

"What?" I was so unsure of what else to say.

"I'll be there at 4." Then the bell rang.

He got up and so did everyone else. I couldn't move.

Xzavier. Morino. Was. Coming. To. My. House.