I couldn't sleep at all last night.

Never had anyone came over to my house. Not since my 6th birthday party, and only then it was my old neighbor Sabrina. She had moved the next year and I was devastated.

It was Tuesday and I had no idea what was going to happen today. It's not like I've had experience. I haven't even had my first kiss yet let along anything else.

But I wasn't expecting anything like that to happen either. I just want to get this project over with.

I was dressed twenty minutes later. I am on my way to school with my bag on my shoulder and too many thoughts on my mind.

I walked in and went strait to my locker. Quin looked at me but I ignored him and went to class.

Once again Xzavier sat in front of me but I tried to concentrate. "I want everyone to get with there partner and make a budget plan and then graph it. This is a short project so it should only take one afternoon after school. Now let's get to it."

Mr. Wang was cool, he was Chinese and very short. But he was a good teacher.

"Okay so are we still on for today?" I ask quietly. He turned slightly and nodded. "Yep and I'll drive you home. And don't even try saying no." He said turning around.

Uhh. Guys.

School was now over and Xzavier pulled right in front of me in his 1962 Ferrari 250.

What? I like cars.

"How do you have a 1962? It looks so nice." I say touching the hood in amazement.

"A gift. Ready?" He said opening the door. I was beyond nervous but I couldn't go back now. "Yeah."

I gave him the directions but he acted if he's been to my house before. I was a little surprised really.

I got out of the car and walked into the house throwing my stuff on the kitchen table. Xzavier just stood there looking uncomfortable.

"Umm...my dads at work so no need to be all tense." I say with a small laugh. "Uh, right. So let's get started then."

Three hours, two graphs, and some awkwardness later we were finished.

"So I'll see you tomorrow then, nice talking to you again Vienna." He says smirking. "Again?." I don't think we've talked before yesterday.

"Goodbye Vienna." He says walking out leaving me questioning a lot of things.

One, when did he ever talk to me?

And two, why on earth did the stupid project take three damn hours.