Jake x Dwight

Ive been thinking to do this for a while and now it's here! BTW, Nea X Trapper part 2 coming and also, this will be a fluff, and if you guys want it, I'll do a part 2 that is a smut.

Jake and Dwight have been very good friends ever since the entity brang them into it's realm. They were the first two before all the others so they got to know each other a bit. But as time passed they started to like each other, but they didn't want to ruin their friendship so they didn't tell each other how they really felt about each other.

Jake and Dwight were hanging out at the campfire with all the others, and Dwight asked Jake if they could go somewhere private, Dwight was feeling very confident and wanted to tell his feelings to Jake. When they were far away enough from the others, he was about to tell Jake how he felt. "A-ahh.. Jake.. I.. Uh..-" He was about to finish his sentence but he heard the noise indicating that a trial was about to start. Jake and Dwight slowly passed out as the entity put them in a trial.

Dwight and Jake woke up in the trial, they got put next to each other and by a generator. Dwight felt his face get hot as Jake held his hand, leading him to the gen. They started to work on it but then he heard something behind him, it was Michael Myers, he was stalking him. Jake didn't notice that Michael was there.

Dwight started to run, Jake was confused on why he was running, but he quickly knew as he got grabbed off his gen and on Michael's shoulder. Dwight panicked but he saw a flashlight in an already opened chest. He grabbed it and ran as fast as he ever ran. He got to the silent killer and flashed it in his face, blinding him.

Michael dropped Jake, and they both ran off, escaping him. They ran to safety and Dwight glanced at Jake. "I..I should've warned you.. Im so sorry.." Dwight said. "I-its fine Dwight, I'm not injured, theres no reason to be sorry. You saved me Dwight." He says with a bright smile.

Dwight lightly smiles. "Weren't you gonna say something before we came here..?" Jake said. Dwight blushed lightly, "Ahh, yeah.. I was just gonna say that.. Uh.. I.. Like you, jake..." He said, his face now red, he tried to hide it. Jake slightly blushed and replied, "I like you too, Dwight..~" He said, making Dwight look at him. Jake brings him into a kiss.

The kiss gets deeper and they stop to take a breath, a string of soliva connecting their lips. "J-Jake.. I.. Love you..~" Dwight says, blushing. "I love you too, Dwight" Jake says, bringing him into a kiss again.

Time passes and the gens were all done, Dwight and Jake quickly get a gate opened and escape. They get yelled at the other two, asking where they were the whole trial. They say the killer was chasing them the whole time and they believe it.

I hope you guys enjoyed! Would you like a part two that's a smut? Let me know! Im sorry this was pretty short but at least its something!