12 sad love quotes

• Dedicated to All My Ex's

1: I never let you go, because in the back of my mind, I still believe that someday we'll get our second chance.

2: Every heart has a pain. Only the way of expressing it is different. Fools hide it in eyes, while the brilliant hide it in their smile.

3: The most painful part of leaving the person you love is that they'll never come after you.

4: Love that we cannot have is the love that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest, and feels the strongest.

5: The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up

6: Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.

7: I would give up everything for one moment with you; for one moment is better than a lifetime of not knowing you.

8: I'm afraid to love, afraid to love so fast, because every time I fall in love, it seems to never last.

9: It's hard to pretend that you love someone when you don't, but it's even harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do

10: Every time I see him all cool, calm and collected, I lose my breath, my heart starts pounding, and I'm painfully aware that I'm not over him and that he is over me.

11: I hate this feeling. It's one I know all too well. It's a thing called heartbreak and it hurts like hell.

12: When you're in love and you get hurt, it's like a cut. It will heal with time, but the scars will never fade.