chapter 1

Sabers p.o.v

I'm really excited to get to live with moose and shark! I hope everything goes out well! Enough thinking, i have to pick the BEST room!! After picking
Moooooossseeee!!!! Shark yells. I wanted that room! Shark yells. To bad shark! Moose yells back. Yea, i got the room I wanted but moose got the room shark wanted. I dont want to be next to smelly cheeses room! Shark yells. Hey! I say, offended. Sorry not sorry shark. Moose says while walking into the bathroom. Moose shuts the door. Shark sits in the kitchen next to me. It's okay bud. I say. I guess. Shark says. We hear the toilet flush and moose walked out. GO WASH YOUR HANDS YOU FILTHY ANIMAL! I yell. Shark starts dying from laughter. Moose blushes with embarrassment and walks back into the bathroom. He washes his hands and walks out. I hate you. Moose grumbles. Love you too bro. I say giggling. Moose walks upstairs. Shark is still laughing. He falls off of his chair but grabs my arm. Making me fall on top of him. Me and him close our eyes. (But mine have a blindfold on top of them) I open my eyes and see shark under me. I blush. Shark opens his eyes and sees me. He blushes. S-sorry Shark! I say. Shark said nothing. It was like he was motionless. I got up and lended shark a hand. Shark got up and was still silent. Silent type ey'? I say. Shutup. Shark says. C'mon bud, let's go see moose. I say. 'Kay shark says. We walk upstairs and see moose running through the halls. He runs toward us. I saw what happened. Moose says In a teasing tone. W-what! Shark says nervously. I saw what happened down there! Moose says. Me and shark blush. SABER AND SHARK SITTIN' IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!! Moose yells. I freeze. (I get panic attacks) im not gay though. Shark notices this. Moose stop! You know that saber gets HORTABLE panic attacks! he then yells. I run into my room. I curl up into a ball on my bed. Memories flood in. FAGGOT. Gay boy. Go DIE faggot! Kill yourself. Rainbow boy. I hear my door open. Shark walks in. I'm shaking and crying. I feel like I can't breathe. Saber? A calm voice says. I look up. Tears streaming down my face. I'm scared.
Sharks p.o.v

I look at saber. He's shaking. Saber? I say. He looks up at me. He looks scared. Without thinking, i hug him immediately. He hugs back. I dont want this moment to end. I...well...i..love him. We stop hugging. Sabers still shaking a little. But atleast his breathing slowed down. I sit down next to him. I wipe the tears out of his eyes. You should got to bed, it's late. I say. Do you want me to lay with you? I ask. He nods. I tuck saber in bed and i lay down next to him. His shaking stopped. I play with his hair untill I fall asleep. Today was quite a day.

I know that this chapter is short but ill try to make the next one longer. I'll mainly be focused on this story. That's it. Bye!