Coming on June 2018

♔▬▬▬▬▬▬♔

When learning about History, the first thing that you learn is the greatest, or most significant, thing they've done. Some invented a spell, some put an end to some great evil, and some even founded great schools for people with magic in their veins. 

When talking about Draven Tyler, however, there were many achievements. He was the most successful Minister of Magic, he put an end to a fierce war between the Ministry in England, and the Ministry in United States. But that's only a small, insignificant even, part of his seemingly forever going list of accomplishments. He was loved by the witches and wizards all across Europe, it was to the point where he was worshiped. 

Still, people forget the, now considered cliche, phrase, nobody's perfect, when it came to Tyler. He was powerful, ambitious, calculating, and in other words, perfect. Or at least, that's what the wizarding community thinks. 

What they don't know about, it that Draven Tyles, their beloved Minster, was also a demigod. He was a Son of Nike, which would explain why he always craved to be the best, and is quite progressive at that too.

But what happens when a seer comes to the Minister with an alarming prophecy?

"It was- I don't remember it clearly! But, yes I'l try to calm down... It was something about a powerful ba, not sure what that is. And a hero who defeats great evil! Please tell me, Minister, if you have any idea of- "

"Is that all you can remember? It is essential for me to know every single detail possible. Prophecies can be misinterpreted quite easily, and I don't want this to be the case."

"Minister, I assure you that is all I can recite to you right now! Please! Do you have any idea what this 'great evil' can be? And the hero must be you, right?"

"Calm down, please, Manteeo! I'll figure it all out when the full prophecy is available, I promise."

Little did Minister Tyler know, that he would not be able to keep that promise. At least not in the way everybody expected him to. 

♔▬▬▬▬▬▬♔