Chapter 5

"Gi come on, hurry up!" Yaya exclaimed.

"Me and the bro bro are already ready. We're all just waiting on you!" Jeremiah also exclaimed.

"Im coming hold up! Im trying to leave everything ready for when we come back!" I exclaimed back.

It's currently about 8am and im still changing. It was kind of chilly so me and Yaya of course have to be somewhat matching. (Left side Genesis, Right side Yaya).

Me and Yaya are about to take the boys to DisneyWorld since they've never been

Me and Yaya are about to take the boys to DisneyWorld since they've never been. The thing is they don't even know we're taking them there. All i did was tell them to pack something for 2 days and thats it. I've actually never been either but Yaya has and she's driving! But we're gonna take turns even though it's only 3 hours. Ever since I moved to Florida, the twins have always told me that they wanted to go to DisneyWorld. So today, me and Yaya are making their wish come true. I had all my things and went downstairs.

"Finally queen bee" Ezequiel said.

"Of course Lion King" i replied back with a sarcastic smile.

"I hate you" he said.

"Whatever. Me amas. Anyways are you guys gonna go like that?" i asked.

"I mean yeah. Is there anything wrong with it?" Jeremiah asked. (Outfits below)

"No, nothing" I said

"No, nothing" I said. "Anyways lets go".

We all got out of my two story condo and put our things in the back of the car. We got in and drove off.

___

**3 hours later

"Gigi are we almost there?" Ezequiel asked with a groan.

"Jeremiah please tell your dear gorgeous brother that we are about to arrive" i said with sarcasm.

"Sorry miss bossy pants" Ezequiel said putting his hands up in defense. 

"Hey that entrance looks familiar" Jeremiah said.

"Oh my gosh. Genesis did you really bring us here?" Jeremiah asked with excitement.