The getaway

Well, look who we have here... Chief Kilton said with smirk on her face. So... what's the psychopath in here for this time Kilton? Zane questioned. Ro'meave, I'm not a psychopath you moron! I shouted at him. Gentlemen! Chief Kilton shouted. Kilton! Zane snarled back. That was it! So while they were yelling at each other, I ran. I ran straight out the door and I was gone. Yahoo! Freedom! So long suckers! Then I spotted my car. My beautiful holden torana gtr xu1. Those guys are soooo stupid! I said to myself.they didn't take my keys off me. ha!!

*skip time to my home*
Hu,ah...then I opened my door. Woof! Hello! Woof,woof woof! You hungry? I asked my dog jack.woof! Ok then.

*skip time while jack and I eat*
Well jack, im gonna go to bed, see you in the morning bud. Woof! Then I patted him on his head, went upstairs into my room and went to bed

*skip time till morning*
Thud! I'm up! I'm up! Then I ran out my room, down the stairs, opened the the door and yelled at the posty. Don't peg it at my door you flipping wanker!

Skyla's pov
Ughhh! I wish that guy would stop yelling at the posty. Well I guess I should start packing for alpha wood high.

*skip time packing*
Ok. So that's three boxes of shoes,nine boxes of clothes and four boxes of food and makeup

*skyla moves to alpha wood

Harley's pov

*phone rings*

Oblivious?! What's he calling for?
Yehallo.

Meet me at the sports bar ok!

Wha-!

Just do it, Please!

Fine!

Thanks man.

*arrives at sports bar*

Harley! Oblivious yells. Why did you choose this one? Because the guy I want to introduce you to chose this one, that's all. Cmon, let's head on in, shall we? Alright then Oblivious.

*we sit down*

Harley Joe, Joe Harley. Oblivious says. You gotta license Harley? Joe asks. Nope

Cliffhanger time!