2

He is wearing a white kurta pyjama .The top buttons of his kurta are unbuttoned .His perfectly trimmed muscles can be seen; his biceps gave perfect shape to his arms . Is he not feeling cold ? May nbe he is already too hot.

Suddenly his voice breaks the spell, Are you okay ?

Yes thank you again , I say hesitant and embarrassed .
How many times I have to tell you to be careful! Chides mom

My brother is laughing as usual .Now he has for my new train scandal to talk about for at least this month.
I then realise that malhothra uncles family has been there all this time .And the handsome  man is none other than His one and only son .I still don't know his name .Now this is more embarrassing .

Please give me your bag ,he says softly.
No, I can manage ,I  muttered.

Yes I have seen that already ,he grins as he almost  snatches my bag from me

Soon we are In their car an endeavor .it is cozy inside .He is driving the car and I feel butterflies in my stomach .I still don't know his name.

Finally we have arrived at the farmhouse.It is beautiful completely surrounded by nature .the entrance gate is covered with some kind of flowering creeper .There is a nameplate :MALHOTHRA MANSION .The building itself is breathtakingly gorgeous .Could there be anything else that one want in life ?

We are in our separate rooms now. I am feeling very sleepy so I just snuggle under my quilt and sleep.
When I wake up its dark outside .Looking out the window  I'm trying to recollect my thoughts and then I realise that this is not my room. I get up and go downstairs to the mainhall.

Everybody is there having dinner .Crap....I realise  I slept all day.
Come,dear have dinner,said aunty

Mrs Malhothra is a beautiful lady and anybody can see where her son gets his good looks from

Mr perfect is also there ,sitting beside my mom and talking about his work .Huh,what an attitude... He didn't even notice me? As if I care ....

After dinner ,we return to our rooms .Now everybody is going to sleep when I'm wide awake ...
Thank god I have my laptop with me .
Somebody knocks at the door .May I come in ?
Yes,I  answer
And here he is ..Mr perfect .
Mom has asked if you need anything
No, thank you I say smiling
He is about to leave when suddenly he turns and asks ,what are you doing on your laptop ?

Nothing ,just watching a movie
Can I Join you ?
Oh!okay, I say . I'm surprised ,especially after how he totally ignored me at the dining table .

Korean movies ,haan.....That too romantic ?he says grinning.
I like romantic Korean movies I say abruptly .
Don't you have horror movies
Okay I got u you are trying to flirt with me .Although I think he had succeeded to some extend .I am impressed .

Hit the vote button plx

Love you
Shirin

........