Chapter 5

Elsa's POV

~

"Hey, Elsa, do you want to go out with me?" a voice behind me says as I walk to fourth period.

"No, Hans, I dont." I replied without turning around.

"Jeez, what's your problem? At least someone actually paid attention to you for once. I'm telling Anna that our deal's off." He said.

"Wait...What deal with Anna?" I asked.

"She said that if I got you to go out with me, then she will give me some of that royal chocolate you guys have." he responded.

"Ugh, fine Ill go out with you." Just to get Anna off of my case.

"Yes! See you at 7!"

Throughout that date I found myself actually falling a little bit more in love (we) with him. I had had a small crush on him before this, but now he actually knew who I was.

As he was about to leave when he dropped me off at my house, he turned around and said, "There was no deal with Anna, you know. I really do love you."

"I love you too."

I thought that he meant it.

-

Jack's POV

-

Monday night, she goes on a date with some guy I've never seen before. I'm usually not the jealous type, but this girl was beautiful and the guy didn't seem like he wanted to be there.

They went to dinner, like I think most couples do, and it was all fine until he dropped her off. They both said the three words that mean nothing: I love you. Now, some people mean them, but most don't, especially on a first date. Elsa looked like she meant it, but the Hans guy didn't. That's usually not good. Especially if the girl in the situation has the power to freeze a whole town eternally.