to the mall

Addies pov

'This is the most extraordinary birthday I ever had!' I thought. Which brought back some horrible child hood memories. It made me in a deppressing mood. I put in my ear buds and turned on pandora. I looked out the limo window  as a song came on...the song was diana by one direction"story of my life..." I muttered under my breath. Theu guys kept talking and all and I slowly drifted into a light sleep It felt as if I was just closing my eyes then I felt someone shaking my shoulder and I looked up and saw niall I took out my earbuds so I could hear "you alright addie?" He asked. I bit my bottom lip softly. which was a bad habit of mine when I was lying,nervous, or when I felt a certain way about a boy if you get where im.going. "um,yeah..." I said I hated lying to niall but I couldnt tell him about my.past could I?!,i mean the adoption lady,told them about my past so im mot sure if they remember.

Then we pulled up in the mall parking.lot

We walked into the huge mall and looked around "where to first?" Louis,my father asked. "well this is for addiebelle so she should chose" liam spoke up.

"um how about we just hit every store...or we could split up into groups and go to any store and meet up at the food court at 12" I spoke up and they nodded in agreement.,

"okay so me, addie, niall and liam can be one group and louis and harry in another..."zayn said."so you can spend more.time.together" zayn said playfully punching harry on the arm. Then we all split off.

I looked around and saw many stores "ooh! Can we go to forever 21, rue 21 then bath and body works?!" I asked and they nodded I smiled as we all went into bath and body works since it was the closest. I bought some hawaii perfume, and sweet perfume, sweet pea lotion AND sweet pea hand sanitizer. After about an hour and a half of shopping we made our way to the food court I was carrying about maybe 40 bags "well let me help you with that beautiful lady" liam and zayn said in sync taking the bags out my hand causing.me to blush "thanks guys but you dont have to do that" I said. "no its ok we ins-" liam sayed I interrupted by niall yelling "foood cooouuurrtt!" And he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the food court we all made our way to a line and the lady gave a rude look at me. Obviously she knew who they were. "hi what  would you like?" She said to niall with a bright smile  but then it soon faded when she noticed me and niall were holding.hands. "um what would you like beautiful?" Niall asked me causing me to blush a bright crimson red "i just want a soft pretzel" I said smiling at the lady "okay two soft pretzels" niall said and the lady gave it to us and then louis and harry came and sat at our table after liam and zaym.came to sit with us.

To be continued

Sorry for it being awkward I woulf continue it but its 1 oclock n d mornin and I.gotta get up in a few hrs to,babysit gawd