Heaven

Damn this is what it feels like to be in heaven.

I hate to say this but I'm not good enough for it and to calm my anxiety I'd rather go back to hell.

Damn this is what it feels like to be in heaven.

The constant pressure of telling people what your life has consisted of that made you so worthy of being placed in the very spot God himself created the rest of your kind.

I don't mean to knock anyone's shine but if we're all guided by the grace of God then is this little light really mine ?

Damn this is what it feels like to be in heaven.

A punishment to say you beat out all the shitty people in the world and now you get to spent your "dead" days preaching about someone else's work.

Trust me I believe in a higher power but I don't know if him name is God. When my boyfriend and I were talking in his car he told me that his name could very well be Bob. What if Bob doesn't care if your a girl kissing girls or a boy hooking up with another dude. What if Bob's only source of happiness is that your don't fuck with the minds of the others created like you.

For Bob sake man. Do you hear me? I'm only 17. I guess these are the thoughts that run through your mind when your science teacher tells you that your all the after math of the big bang theory.

Damn is this what it feels like to be in Heaven?