Chapter 6

The next few days went by so fast..

Elle was ready for anything that is going to come her way. The morning came and everyone was ready to this fight between the evil aliens. ¨Lets go Elle, it is time to end this.¨ said Nick. Elle has never been more determined than she has ever when she woke up that morning where everything is destroyed. ¨Elle, are you ready?¨ said Annabelle. ¨Ready as I ever been. Mom here I come to save you.¨ said Elle.

They all pile in the car ready to go take out the evil aliens to get them to stop destroying everything in sight. They all go to the building to where they are located and prepared for attack. They plan to stake out the place waiting for a perfect attack. Annabelle and John went one way and Elle and Nick went the other way. The rest of her cousins were ready when they give the signal.

Elle and Nick went around the cars scoping out and seeing if anyone was around that area. Annabelle and John went around the one side of the building to scope out and see how many people were there. ¨NOW!!" said Annabelle to Elle and her cousins. They all start charging to the building. Weapons everywhere. Elle was able to get a hold of a weapon and started going on a shooting spree. Annabelle and John was attacking the others. Their cousins were fighting but also looking for Elleś mother and siblings.

Elle managed to find the leader. ¨Ahh, we finally found the one we were looking for.¨ Elle looks at him weird wondering what he means and how he knows that she has powers. ¨What do you mean? What the hell you want from me? You are nothing but a disgrace to the human society. I plan to kill you right now.¨ said Elle. The leader then pulled out the weapon that managed to destroyed the whole city. Elle gets scared but masks it away with anger. ¨Where is my mom and my sisters you piece of shit.¨ The leader starts laughing and says ¨Ohh them.. They told me that you were the only one with these powers out of the whole family. Only way they told me that because I threatened to slash their throats.¨ Elle gets angry and attempts to shoot the leader but he managed to block it by moving out of the way. Elle looks around to see where he went. She saw that most of his men were dead on the ground and she sees him across the room. She runs after him while shooting the gun everywhere and anywhere without hitting her family. ¨Hopefully he leads me to them¨ she thought in her head. ¨Go get them Elle.¨ said John.

Elle follows him into another room. She starts to hear cries and screams from in the room. She breaks in the door and notices her mother and sisters with the look of panic but relief when they see Elle. ¨Leave them alone you asshole or else.¨ The guy turns around and starts laughing and saying ¨Or else what?¨ That gave the motive for Elle to shoot the guy right in his head. She runs to her family crying that they are finally okay. She uncuffed them and hurried them out while she finished attacking everyone else. She goes back out of the room and noticed everyone is dead from the evil aliens. Annabelle sees Elles mother and rushes to her and hugs her to death. They both start crying and everyone group hugged because they finally did it.