Airport

🍑💜

🍑💜

cast ;

강 다니엘 or Kang Daniel
배주현 or Irene

🍑💜

"Daniel."

Daniel hums as a reply to her girlfriend, closing the gap between them.

"Aren't you being too clingy today?" Irene chuckles on him and caresses his face. His childish side is out and it's seriously hard to ignore him.

"It's almost new year, baby." He softly plants a kiss on her milky skin. Her shirt is revealing her collarbones, something Daniel always love to kiss at. Addicted to her might describe him perfectly.

"Daniel, that's not the right answer."

"I can't kiss you here, so this will be the right answer." The younger whispers, snuggling even closer against her back. Irene hums. Her 5 years younger boyfriend is being clingy again, in the airport, in front of a lot of people waiting to get into the flight.

Although he could be so childish, he will be a really wise man when the right time. Do Irene love that? She freaking loves that. When Irene got stressed due to the hate netizens said, he were there, with her. Using some kind of fake ID, he wrote a post about her although Irene told him to not to.

"I can't wait to spend more years with you and to tell the world who is the girl I'm madly in love to."

Irene doesn't say anything, just inhaling the fresh air from the nearest air conditioner. She hugs him tighter, not leaving any gap.

"Me too, Daniel. Me too."

Seoul's sky is bright today and so is 2018.

🍑💜

inspired by a wenrene or wenseul prompt on twitter.

more otps are coming. this one is just the starter story. votes and comment if you like it. thank you💜🍑