2

HARU'S POV

"W-What do you mean?" I asked, in my sternest voice.

He grabbed the chair which I was tied to and dragged it near a table, in that process my arms got bruised. He had made bacon with eggs and a slice of bread along with that.

I'm supposed to be having this for dinner?

He took the bread and put some bacon and eggs in it and stretched his arm out in front of my face.

I could feel the bruise throbbing on my arm and with that anger I bit his finger.

"Fuck..." He took a breath in. "Don't do that again or you'll regret it."

My anger increased, this Jimin guy had me hostage, told me he loves me, tied me up, tried to molest me and I got a bruise because of him. It was too much, so I spat the food on his face. I observed his face getting red.

I saw him chuckle and say,

"Bad mistake..."

He stuffed the food into my mouth, abruptly holding my head (being careful with his fingers).

I try to break away but he had his hands grabbing my head, it was too strong for me. He finally let go and I could feel my skull bursting.

"Jimin...I-I need to go to the washroom," I said.

I heard him mumble something when he came and untied the ropes for my hands and legs.

"To the left and if you try to escape, you're dead," he whispered, smiling into my ears.

I nodded in fear and went to the washroom.

I walked into the washroom desperately searching for a window or some way to escape, just like I saw in movies but this smartass didn't have any. 

I didn't even need to go-

I walked out disappointed and potentially scared about my future.

I sat in the chair and pleaded.

"J-Jimin...do I have to be tied? I promise not to run away-

"The chair hurts my arms..."

He glanced over and smirked.

"If  not the chair then maybe the bed..."