chapter 3

I am really bored today....... I'm so tired of wattpad sometimes............ And writing too is also stressful but most of the time you have fun while doing so. I just really want to finish this book so that I can publish it and read all over on wattpad....... Yeah I'm weird. ^_^

Reid-belle^-^

A day at the beach.

Third person POV

The days has passed by really quickly. It was like a breeze flew by and swept you to another 2 days meaning it was the forth day of their sleep over 'cause 1+2=3 and then that third day would be over leaving you with the forth day. Everyone got up early because Mira The-She-Devil said so. Mira was planing on going to the beach but they didn't have their swim wear so they went to their normal homes grab a few swim wears and head back to Lucy's home. Now all they were doing now is wait for Mira to come with their cab.

"How long will mira take to come? She told us to wake up early and now she isn't even here!! Ugh!" Gajeel said.

"Just wait will ya? She gonna be here soon." Levy said.  "Besides you're a lot of noise and I'm trying to read!" She glared at gajeel and continued reading.

"Pssh you can always read shrimp so I don't see the big deal if I am stating a fact!" Gajeel shouted making levy blow away some distance.

"Ahhhh!!!!! Are you gonna blow me away with your shouting giant?!?!" Levy shouted holding unto the couch so she doesn't get blown away any further.

"Hmf you're gonna drive me insane shrimp!!!!" Gajeel said trying to control his anger.

"Geez guys calm down" Jellal said.

"Gajeel you are so lucky that's its you and levy in an argument......... If the case was that you and gray or Natsu were arguing I  would have break your neck by now." Erza said her dark aura over her now.

"A-Aye" Gajeel said with a little stuttering in his words.

Ezra just shrugged and went back to eating her strawberry cake. Sometime I wonder how she doesn't gain weight.... She eats so much cakes and still is an excellent warrior.
Just then the door of Lucy's house slid open.

"Guys sorry for the long wait I kinda got lost but we'll talk more about it when we are in the cab....... Now gather your things and get in the cab!" Mira shouted excitingly.

"Aye!!" Everyone else shouted and got their things together. Once that was done Lucy locked her house and placed a barrier around the house using a lacrima (I think that's how its spelt. •_• ) because they didn't want anyone to break into her house while they were gone. Mira led the way to the cab and when they arrived everyone got in. Then the journey to the beach started. As you guys all know the dragon slayers got motion sickness. Luckily for them it was a 30 minutes ride. But that didn't mean it didn't seem like forever to them.

"M-my b-b-belly is g-gonna h-h-a-a-t-t-e me~" Natsu grumbled.  He is always like this when he is in a moving vehicle. But someone is always there to ease the pain. Someone he secretly likes.........