chapter 3: SMILE!

We arrived in America  [florida] ●-● it was fine... so phew. Irma didn't hit my town. But the beaches were trashy and needed cleaning up. The town square looked better and my house never sold... until I moved back in... I went to check on my neighbor Sally, for she is my best and loyal freind. Her mom and dad were outside and they also were talking. "Hello Mrs joston." I say for that, most in was her last name. "Hello there dearie!" She said in a surprised tone. "You want to talk to sally?" She asked like she read my small mind. "Yes." I say happily. More happy than I said anything in Zimbabwe."SALLY!!!" yelled Sallys mom. " What mom?" Sally yelled from upstairs. "Your neighbor is back from Zimbabwe." "What!!!" Sally said happily. She poked her head out the top window and screamed. By the time she got to me she jumped and gave me a nuggie. I spent hours there. " see you tommarow sal!!!" "See ya!"
The next day was actually quite good. I went to school and then went over to Sallys to play splatton with her. We took turns each level and eventually beat 2 bosses that very day. How I'm happy to be home. Sallys mom came up with a camera and yelled "SMILE!" Me and Sally both smiled big and wide. "Let me see!" Sally yelled after the camera was put down. I laughed. The photo was... quite good.
So the next day me and Sally went down to the park to do some basketball. I've done baseball for a month so I had to get used to basketball again.