Chapter 1

I see flashes of these horrible teeth. The sides of its mouth foaming, it's nose scrunched up from making a point of showing those large, carnivorous teeth. I can fe it's hot breath flowing across my face, and it's horrible smelling breath filling my nose. It smelled like rotting flesh, making my insides churn.

Then suddenly it changes and I see two figures standing about ten feet away. I couldn't see it very clearly, but all of a sudden it cleared, like a person with vision problems putting on glasses. I felt my breath catch in my throat. The figures were two guys, two extremely handsome guys, that couldn't be older than eighteen.

The one on the left screamed danger, with his black leather jacket studded with spikes on his shoulders, his dark brown eyes that could be mistaken as black, that looked like an endless pit, and spiked black hair with blood red highlights. You could tell by the way he stood, stuck his nose up in the air, and the way he looked at everything like he owned it, that he was completely and totally full of himself.

The other guy looked the complete opposite, making the Heaven and Hell thing come to mind. He was wearing a black sports jacket with a white V- neck T-shirt that was a little tight. Showing a slightly revealing a six pack and a strong chest, but not in the, "I'm so full of myself" way. He had a gentle looking face with these blue eyes, like crystal clear water, giving the impression that if you stared into his eyes long enough you'll see his soul. He had shaggy blond hair just above his eyes.

Suddenly anger rippled through his features, bringing me back to the present. He was pointing at me and yelling at the other guy. I couldn't understand what they are saying, but not in the, "I don't speak that language, do you speak English?" The other guy just gave this devilish smirk and "I don't care" look.

That's when I noticed some similarities between the two, I know this might sound weird but they have the same eyebrows, shape of eyes, and gently sloping nose.

Oh My God! They're brothers! Or at least half brothers. But why are they fighting? Then I remembered the blonde haired guy pointing at me. Then I remembered everything, being kidnapped in the woods, and being drugged by food. They are fighting about me. Then with unbelievably, horrible timing I blacked out again.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys thanks for reading . Sorry for any errors haven't had the chance to edit saving it for the end. Just a heads up I'm changing Katherine's age from fourteen to sixteen, I think it will work better with the story. Please comment and vote I'd love to hear your thoughts. Also sorry for taking so long with this chapter I'll get the next one done sooner. I hope your enjoying my story :)