You're An Asshole, But I Love You

Have you ever heard "True Love" by the queen herself, P!nk? It's a great song and if you have a significant other, then you'll understand most of the song if not all of it. She say's "It must be true love, no one else can break my heart like you." Which is a statement in it's self... I've had my heart broken because I couldn't get Mc. Donalds on the way home, or because I couldn't have the aux cord and the person who got it was into some freaky shit. We do also have to bring up the fact that love and hate are so close. You may be thinking "well shit, this is going to be some teen complaining about love" but no, this is going to be a teen, spilling her thoughts and hoping that someone will comment what they think too. Thoughts on thoughts on thoughts! If you're into that kind of stuff, I don't know, if you are then feel free to speak your mind! 

So my first though is going to be about relationships. Some of you may be cringing while others can't wait to read the rest, well here we go. If a boy doesn't text you for days  but last thing you knew, you were dating, then are you still dating? It's a funny topic, romance and dates and all that awkward business but if you get down to it, there are around 7 BILLION people in the world and you two chose each other, which we all have that one ex or will soon have that one ex or will marry our 1st love (which is wild but congrats if that's your life, I wish that would be how mine is) but facing that facts, very few live that way. In fact, most people will get their hearts broken at least once but that doesn't meant that you shouldn't try. Relationships are a concept that SO MANY PEOPLE can't seem to grasp, or care about while others would die for it. If you can let me know about your first love or your love now, please tell me on the comments! I would love to read about them! 

Thanks for leaving!