Highschool Love

Romeo's POV

Th- There she is.. X- Xara.. I should tell her.. I thought, I waited for her to stop talking to Mikugiashi-Chan  and went to her.. "H- Hi Xara.." I stuttered ON WITH THE FUCKING GOD DAMN STUTTERING I mentally screamed in my head, "Oh! Hi Romeo.. What is it?" She said as she was smiling.. "I- I need to talk to you s- somewhere else.." I stuttered, "Um.. Ok?" She said, then we went to the Janitor's closet.. "So.. What were you going to tell me?" She said as I blushed, "Umm.. I know we have known each other for a long time.. but.. I feel like our bond is getting stronger.." I said "What I'm trying to say is.. is that I l- like you, y- you don't have t-" I was cut off by her kissing me, and I melted in.. But I'm guessing someone could hear us, because Xilichao-Chan barged in, and we pulled away as fast as possible when the door was opening, but I don't think we were fast enough, because she screamed "OMG! THEY WERE KISSING! THEY WERE HIDING THIS ENTIRE TIME!!!!" she screamed, then everyone gathered around and started whispering to each other, I could only hear "Omg.. They kissed!?", "What the fuck?", "I didn't know they were in love", and "they were polar opposites, why are they dating?", then I started to feel lightheaded and the-

Xara's POV

He.. Passed out!? I caught him before he fell.. But someone yelled "XAREO!" and I just put Romeo on my shoulder and made sure he didn't fall.. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID NOW!" I said with a '😠' face, then everyone ran away, "yea, run away bitches" I said to myself, I had to get Romeo to a teacher, Luckily I found Ms. Simourhara, "Ms. Simourhara? I need help.." I said, "what happ- Oh, Oh no.. What happened to him?" She asked, "He Passed out, He needs help, so I brought Him to a first-responder, Since you are a first-responder" I said, "I don't think I can do anything, But the bell is about t-" she cut off as I teleported away, Ok.. what would Romeo do in this situation? THINK!..... He would just walk to his house, so I'll walk him to his house.. I thought, So I teleported to his house.. I went to his room, and layed Him on the bed, I just layed on the other side until He woke up, "wh- wha-" I cut Him off by kissing him, soon He melted in, after 3 seconds we pulled away, both our faces red.

Time Skip by me being chased by the MCSM crew with frying pans

Romeo's POV

It was 3:13 and Xara was up.. she was watching TV "Hello!" I said, "Oh! Finally you woke up, you was having a WEIRD dream because you said some very weird things while you were sleeptalking." She said, "L- Like Wh- What?" I stuttered, "Like, 'look at dat sexy ass' and you were moaning too." She said then She started looking in between my legs, I started blushing, but I noticed the growing bulge in my pants, "You want me THAT bad don't you?" She said looking at me finally, "I- I- I don't know!" I stuttered, then She got on top of me and kissed me, I melted in immediately, but then I could feel her cold hands going down my thigh, then we pulled away and She started biting my neck lightly leaving hickeys, gaining some moans from me, then She pulled my pants off, revealing red boxers, then Her fingers tiptoed to my shirt, and she pulled it off of me, I blushed as red as I could, in fact, I blushed past possibilities, then Her fingers started tiptoing to my boxers, and then she started pulling them off, she gasped when they came off, "Jeez you are huge!" She exclaimed, "Wh- Why are you-" She cut me off by putting her finger on my lip, then she started to kiss my member and then started licking it.. Earning a LOT of moans from me, then I could feel something in my stomach, "Xara! I- I think I'm going to c- cum!" I said between moans, then I cummed and she caught all of it in her mouth, and she swallowed it, "SO TASTY!" She exclaimed with a slightly raised voice, "shh! You're gonna get us caught!" I exclaimed, "oh.. Right, sorry.." She said, then She flipped us over and I was on top, "You ready?" She asked, "pretty much." I said, then I tiptoed my fingers to her thigh, and started to pull her shirt off, Then I started to unsnap her bra, but then I started to pull her pants off, "Man you are wet!" I exclaimed, "I- I know.." She said, then I took my hands and pulled off her panties, I licked two of my fingers and rubbed her clit, I gained some moans from her, and then I started kissing and then licking her clit, earning a LOT of moans from her, then I started biting it lightly.. getting more moans, "I- I think I'm gonna c- cum!" She warned, then She cummed, I collected it all in my mouth, and swallowed it, "Very Sticky.." I said, "do you have a condom?" I said as she shook her head yes, "ok.. where?" I asked, then She pointed to the closet, "ok.. I'll see if I can find it." I said, then I looked in the closet, and found it, then I climbed on top of Her and asked Her "Are you ready?" I asked, She shook her head yes, and then I squeezed the condom into her clit and my member, "Jeez your tight!" I exclaimed, "And your huge!" She said, Then I started moving slow enough to where it didn't hurt her so bad, then She said she wanted me to go faster.. so I did, and so on, after a while we finished. And we lay on the bed tired IT WAS 4:43!? I mentally screamed in my head, "I- I love you Romeo.." She said blushing, I blushed at the hearing of that, but I said "I love you too.. Xara" I said blushing with a weak smile..

And that day He didn't go home

End

SO LONG!!!! 1062 WORDS!!!!!!! 1100 WORDS INCLUDING THIS!!!!

THIS IS THE LONGEST ONESHOT I'VE EVER MADE!

I'M ABOUT TO DIE! HALP ME!!!!!

literally, I need help. I'm messed up.

I NEED SOME LEMONS RIGHT NOW!

RIGHT. NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!