Chapter 2

tarrot"Good Morning Miss Clark and Miss Jones, nice of you to join us" Mrs Murry scolded as we walked into music, Caleb smirked at me before pulling a chair out so i could sit next to him. Smilling i sat down, Caleb was like my brother; he would protect me from anything and anyone.

He patted my arm "nice of you to join us" he said mimicing the teacher, "oh and Ms said if anyone was late they would be first for the assesment" he said smirking again, pulling me off my chair and gently pushing me in the direction of the instrument room .

Groaning i went to the backroom and picked up my favorite guitar, sliding my capo on i walked to the front of the class. Everyone was silent and was stared at me expectantly.

"When your ready Miss Jones" the teacher said, perching on the edge of the stool, her eyes dark & challenging. I looked at Sam and she nodded, taking a deep breath i began:

"Shut the door, turn the lights off. I wanna be with you, i want to feel your love."

I sung with passion as the song ment alot to me. As i sung the last line:

"i'll find the words to say... Before you leave me today" i was close to tears, i sniffed as the class burst into applause, i grinned as i heard Caleb whistling really loud.

"thank you Briar, oh and Caleb for that disruption, your next!" Caleb's eyes widened in shock, and he stared at me...

"just do Bon Jovi" he knew it like the back of his hand "you will be fine" i motivated him, gently patting his arm.

The bell went signalling the end of the period, i stepped outside as a big pair of arms wrapped around my waist

"hae babe" someone wispered in my ear, i grimaced before attempting to escape his iron grip, i turned around to face him,

"what do you want Alex" i sighed as he pulled me closer.

"I came to see my Girlfriend" he said, emphasizing the word Girlfriend.

"Alex, i broke up with you for a reason, i dont like being hit, cheated on and treated like shit" i told him, breaking away from his embrace and making my way over to where my group sat. I felt a searing pain at the top of my head and i relised that he was pulling me back by my hair,

"you are mine and nothing will change that!" he said in a threatening tone.

"Im not yours and i dont love you" i gasped as his hand conected with my face, i stared at him tears falling from my fearful eyes. I fell to the ground and he started kick me in the stomach.

I groaned in pain before realizing that it had stopped, i looked up to see Caleb fighting him, then everything went black...

Sorry kind of new to writing this sorta stuff, but it will get better. Im just introducing some of the important characters :) vote, comment and fan :). Sorry if its bad :) xx