Part 6

~2 years later~

Yoongi's POV

I took another drag of the cancer stick as I continued walking. The taste of tobacco and smoke went down my throat, filling my lungs. As I approached the building, I burnt out the small flame at the end of the cigarette. Don't wanna get caught now, do you Yoongi? The voice ran through my mind. I sighed as I threw the doors open to be greeted to my new manager.

"Yoongi! Annyeong, come with me." He smiled kindly at me. I followed him to a meeting room as anxiety filled me.

"Nervous to meet them? Don't worry you'll be fine." He tried to reassure me. I tried to crack a smile, but failed as I watched his hand turn the door knob. Fuck. We stepped into the sun-filled room where the other 6 guys were socializing with each other.

I sat down next to someone who was about the same height as me. He looked young, probably like, 3 years younger than me.

I turned to the brown haired teen and smiled kindly at him. "Hey. I'm Yoongi. Nice to meet you." I flashed him a gummy smile as I extended my hand. He smiled back at me, grabbing my hand with his small cold hand. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Jimin." We talked for a while and we got to know about each other a little. We smiled and laughed together until I heard a voice behind me.

"Yah, Yoongi oppa, is that you?"

I haven't updated in so long but here you go :)