How it all started...(chp 1.)

Y/n : your name
Currently you are 13

You come from New York. You didn't really have a good life. Your mom cared and took care of you. But she works all day!While your dad was always drunk.

One day he came home from wherever, he came to your room and abused you when you was only 7 years old. You never told anyone because you thought no one would believe you. You cried almost every night and you would never forget what would happen.

Your thoughts:
How could my own father do this to me? At age 5 he told me he would always protect me from anything and he would never let me go. No monster would hurt me. Turns out he was the monster. He hurt me in many ways. When he told me that I felt like nothing can bring me down. After he did that, It was scary to even look at him. How could he not see in my eyes that he hurt me . How couldn't he realize that what he did was wrong ? Guess I'll never find out....
End of thought

Present day:
I just came out of that war zone aka school. In school I didn't have any friends. I just had myself. Having some friends would be nice but most girls are fake. All they care about is popularity, clothes, and money. They all get it from there parents. I just hope one day I leave this place and never come back...

I got home and immediately heard arguing. I already knew it was my parents. I knew what my mom wanted. She wanted to leave New York, my dad and start a new life. Also a new husband who cares and loves her. I wanted to leave this hell place as much as she did.

I walked to there room and saw what that monster did to me. He abused my mom
I got him off of him. Looked to to left and saw a beer bottle...

John (y/n dad's name)
Lisa(y/n mom's name)

Lisa: I'm leaving your drunk ass now! I saved enough money for me and y/n to leave you ! We both hate you !!

John: that money is going to me !

Lisa:bye Jonnie

John smacks Lisa with all his strength and leaves a red mark on her face.

Lisa:(cries) see why we hate you so much ?
Have fun in jail.

Lisa POV:
I'm done with his bullshit. Me and Y/N are out of here. She has been here for her whole life. Almost 13 years. She's had enough and so have I. After John smacks me I immediately see him fall to the ground and see Y/N with a broken beer bottle in her hands.

She falls to the ground and sobs. I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

Lisa: it's okay y/n. We are leaving and never coming back. You hear me ?

Y/n: please let's just go

Still Lisa POV

I noticed John was moving and mumbling.
He was going to wake up and hit us ! This was our chance to leave !

I told y/n to pack everything cause we are moving to Hawkins and start a new life.

Y/n POV

When those words escaped my mother's mouth, I was so relieved. I NEEDED to start all over. This part of me couldn't bring me down. Especially that asshole (dad)

I ran to my room and stuffed my bag not caring if it was messy. This was our chance to leave! Me and my mom packed our bags, called the police saying that John hurt us and with that he was out of our lives.

Part of me was sad, but most was pretty happy. I sound like a dick but he was the problem that tear up our family. He is gone now. Time for y/n 2.o 😂✌

THANKS FOR READING. I know this is short and all but I will try to post daily. Every night. So stay tuned !
I hoped you enjoyed! If you have any recommendations please comment down below. That means like if you want to be in the story, drama, if you want y/n to have special abilities ! ANYTHING ! I will try my best to fit it in !!
I will upload how y/n looks like
For example: y/h/c - your hair color
Basically like that

-laysha ❤