Chapter Three: What's happening?

(Y/N's POV)

Where the hell am I, lord it smells like oh god don't tell me I'm in a sewer, that damn clown brought me to a sewer. He couldn't have brought me to a abandoned house or something. As I go to get up I feel something around my ankle I look down and I am handcuffed to a pipe of some sort. I just need a rock or something to break this thing, as I am trying to find something I was cut off from thinking when I heard a faint giggle then I finally realized who's it was Pennywise oh god I feel nauseous I may throw up. " Oh dear y/n you think you can brake those cuffs. You may escape from them but you'll never escape me so I suggest you stop trying and focus on more talking. what do you say?" I don't know what to say all I can think of is to nod and hope he doesn't kill me. I quickly nod and sit back down once I look forward he appears in front of me with that smile of his. ' be breve y/n is all I told myself be brave and don't be scared.' he started to laugh again "HAHAHA oh dear y/n your thoughts really crack me up." ' Wait he can read my thoughts shit.' " that's right I can read your thoughts and I also heard your thoughts when you said my smile wasn't that bad. Thank you." " Y-Your welcome. Um I h-have a q-question for you if you don't mind." " Okay go ahead." " W-w-well a-are you g-going to kill me." His smile faded and his eyes changed from blue to yellow/orange once they did I felt a new sense of fear it was much more greater than the fear I had from earlier. He looked at me and lunges forward and grabs me by the throat and sniffs the air. " Y/N I don't what to do this but your fear is so overwhelming I can't get enough of it." I don't know what to do all I can do is wait. Out of know where I feel the pressure around my throat reside and I collapse onto the floor. While I am sitting there I hear quiet sobs coming from what I can see is Pennywise crying, I can't help but feel sad for him even though he did strangle me I wanted to comfort him. I slowly but surely made my way over to him and patted his back " h-hey i-it's okay d-don't cry." He looks up at me with tears streaming down his eyes and says " What are you doing to me, at first i wanted to kill you but now i don't. This has never happened." he mumbles the last part. Silence fills the sewer, to honest i think I might be growing fond of this clown but I don't know in what way but i sorta like it in a way. What's happening?