Chapter 3

Recap

From: Unknown

"YN. What a poor brat! He just pranked you, dumb!"

"Pranks are fun, right? - MN"

"YN.... You're PAHETIC!"

After reading those messages, you didn't reply.  But who is s/he referring to the word "he"? Suddenly, your phone rang and look who's calling.... Greyson. You smiled at that, you said hello and when the voice spoke, your smile FADED.

"M-morgan?" You said as you're stammering.

"Hm! Yes, YN. Miss me?"

"W-where's G-greyson?"

"Oh! He's beside me. YN. Break up with Greyson. Having difficulties? It's easy!"

"You know I will never do that. Why don't you just leave him alone?"

"leave him-- what? Excuse me, He's the one who invited me here, dumb. And oh, HE LOVES ME! GET IT?"

You really don't have idea on what she's saying. and by that, you were worried and hung up.

~*-*-*~

YOUR POV

Did Greyson fell inlove with his Best friend, Morgan? 

YN, look at the other side, Greyson promised you! There's no such thing that he'll cheat on you, no, never.

But Morgan! Im just worried.

Don't mind that bitch! She's just jealous over you & him. And there's nothing she can do to tear you apart because of your strong love.

I HATE TALKING TO MYSELF!

(A/N: Morgan is just making you jealous so that you and Greyson will break up. But good thing you didn't believe her.)