The Case (Part 2)

And again, this story was not my idea.The author of this story didn't have a wattpad account before so I wrote the story in my wattpad account.If you know Matthew Ang then he's the one who created this story.

Courtesy of Matthew Ang (tamelyk)

Author's note

  Sorry guys for the wrong grammar.Thank you for understanding me. :D

Part 2

The Escape of Jehanna Fletcher

Chapter 1

    2 months after the arrest of Jehanna Fletcher,her face was in the newspapers again.

Escape Convict brings fear in the Heart of London.

I (Bertellion) contacted Charlie immediately,only to find him standing in front of my doorstep.He suggested that we go to the prison to see what really happened.I reluctantly agreed to go there,but when we arrived.I realized that she was going after someone.

Chapter 2

     Jehanna's cell was empty,but in closer investigation,we realized that she has ingeniously made a chute under her bed,leading outside of the prison.Charlie assumed that someone smuggled some drilling equipment into the prison,but for some unknown reason he asked the police officer where her kids were staying.The officer said they were at the Foster House of the Nuns and it was an hour's distance from here.Charlie immediately summoned the police to have a stake out on the Foster House.

Chapter 3

     When we got to the Foster House,the chief officer told us police were stationed on top of buildings,having their snipers ready.The children were still in the Foster House.We waited until midnight.Charlie,the person with keeneyes,saw a person going in the house.Charlie ordered the police to shoot that person in the shoulder.....................and...............SUCCESS!!!! The person was identified as a woman. She was tranquilized immediately,Charlie immediately went down to unmask the woman.He immediately smiled with pleasure in having caught Jehanna Fletcher for second time.

Chapter 4

     On the ride home to London,Charlie explained to me that he knew Jehanna would go to the Foster Home to reclaim her children and migrate to another country.I exclaimed , "By Jove! Charlie, you think like a criminal ! " Charlie replied , "Dear Bertellion, in order to look for a person,you need to picture yourself in his/her position!"