Chapter 1

I never did know when to keep my mouth shut. I feel like everyone's always against me. Like I have to defend myself 24/7. Today was just one of those days where everything was getting to me. I got in a fight at school today. My mom was working a double so she couldn't come pick me up. I had to walk home early from school. Put my headphones in and began the walk home.
With my very smart mouth, I'm also very paranoid all the time! I'm always on the prowl for somebody following me, hunting for lies when people talk to me, or guys an they're dirty habits. So when I tell you there was a person following me home I meant it. I didn't want to walk straight home because I didn't want this person knowing where I live. So I journeyed around town until it got dark out sooner or later I didn't see this person following me anymore so I thought it was safe to go home. While I was walking I took one headphone out just in case. As I was going over any and every senerio that could potentially happen on my way home my mom calls me.
"You think you can get kicked out of school and then not come straight home?"
I didn't say anything because I knew it was a trap. If I said something she'd be pissed and if I stayed silent she'd be less pissed.
"Hello, I'm not talking to the damn wall"
"It wasn't my fault. She hit me first"
"I don't give a fuck who hit first Christian !! You shouldn't of been the bigger person. Yet you still have me paying for this girls hospital bill. You better get your ass home right now. I'm not playing with you"
"Alright"
Click.
I still wasn't in any sort of hurry to get home. As soon as I opened the door it would be a earful of her bitching at me. Any time this happens I always call my friend Jessica Summers to calm me down.
"Hey this is Jessica, can't come to the phone right now. You know what to do"
"Yo, jess it's me. Call me as soon as possible, I need to —"
Just then I heard a car door open. I turned around to look and he grabbed me.
"SOMEONE HELP ME!!!" I screamed
I continued to thrash and yell. I was yelling so loud my eyes felt as if they were going to pop out of their sockets. Looking at all my surroundings, flower shop, post office, and a tattoo parlor. It wasn't that late. About 6 o'clock, but dark. A middle aged lady ran out of the flower shop in time to start hitting him and insisting he let me go. She knew she wasn't going any damage by hitting him so she lunges for my hand.
"PLEASE DONT LET ME GO! DONT LET HIM TAKE ME!!"
She began to cry. "Honey, what's your name?"
"NO PLEASE. GRAB MY HAND. P-P-PLEASE !!"
He swung me around, my body hitting the ground with unbelievable force. He hit the lady in the face. Causing her to spit blood.
He grabbed my foot, pulling me across the cement.
"MY NAME IS CHRISTAN ROSE CHASE IM 15 AND I GO TO THE HIGHSCHOOL!! TELL MY MOM IM SORRY"
He threw me into the truck of his car. Everything is black.