Chaper 2

I've never been so scared in my life. I can't even move. I'm just sitting in the back of this car, curled up into a tight ball. I feel so violated yet he hasn't even touched , or talked to me!
  All i can think about is my mom. She must be so mad at me right now for not being home.
"You should be able to move here in a couple minutes"
I had know idea what he was talking about until i tried to move and i couldn't
"What did you do to me" i asked.
"Nothing that wasn't nesassary" he replied sternly.
"Are you going to kill me" In a way i didn't even want to know the answer to that question. What kind of guy kidnaps somebody and doesn't kill them.
  My mom always watches criminal shows and they always say that the first 42 hours of a child kidnapping is the most important.
"I don't want to, but i will"
My heart sank as those words filled my ears. I was going to die. I knew it. I had to at least try to get away. I would rather die trying then die giving into whatever sick game this physco was playing. I looked  around the car to see if there was anything that could possibly help me.
Nothing. There is nothing in this car to help me. Tears started streaming down my face. I felt like he had already beat me at a game that hadn't even started yet. The window was just starring at me, mocking me. "Nah Nah NA Boo Boo, You Are Trapped". I was so angry i wanted to shatter that glass window.
  I slowly took my jacket off, being sure the zippers made no sound. I wrapped it around my hand, looked at him, and started punching. Even though i had wrapped my hand, it felt like i was punching a brick wall with nothing but a latex glove on. I couldnt worry about the pain. I had to get out of this car.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU LITTLE BITCH"
His words were irrelevant. I was determined.
The car jolted to a stop. He got out and walked over to me. The second his hand hit the door handle I jumped to the driver seat opening the door and making a run for it. I looked back, i knew it was a mistake the minute i turned. He struck me in the face. Knocking me to the ground. He got onto of me. I was struggling, fighting with everything in me and then everything went black.

  When i woke, it was morning. I began to cry again. I was so mad at my mom before this and now all i wanted to do was just be with her. I miss even the smell of her. What if that lady didn't tell anyone what she saw? What if nobody is looking for me?What if my mom thinks i ran away from her? No, don't think like that. You have to keep faith. They're looking for you! You are going to make it out of this alive! You're strong.
"Where are you taking me"
"You'll find out sooner or later. Just know that nobody will find you, until i want you found" he grinned at me. Like something is funny. At this point i didn't even realize i was crying until i self consciously wiped my face. This has to be a nightmare. People from Attica, Michigan don't just get kidnapped.
  The car came to a stop. He looked back at me and gave me a deadly stare. He didn't say anything but i knew it was the "Say anything and die" stare. At that moment i felt a vibration in my back pocket. My eyes lit up like fireworks on the Fourth of July. My phone!