that random story.

That one day started out like your typical day. The sun was bright and warm filling up the students at my school with the excitement of summer vacation, which was two days from that day! My boyfriend, Woody and I were heading to the front office to pick up some cookies we brought in for this party our first block was having. Woody and I had been dating since 6th grade and were about to celebrate four year anniversary! Everyone called us the 'perfect couple' that was going to last past high school, too bad they were wrong. As we were walking we heard some guys chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!" Woody and I ran to the scene, getting ready to break it up before a teacher did! When we turned the corner we say our best friend, Melvin fighting the school bully, Travis. Travis has been bullying and beating Melvin up since the fourth grade! Woody and I quickly tried to get them off each other. I grabbed Melvin while Woody pushed Travis back but Melvin pushed me down to the ground, reached in his pocket and jumped at Travis. For a second I wasn't sure what he pulled out, it looked like a little toy or a wooden box but than I gasped, it was a knife! I jumped to my feet but I was too slow. Woody saw what Melvin had and pushed Travis over but Melvin didn't stop. He swung his arm and stabbed Woody in his gut. I screamed and Travis and some viewers froze as Woody feel to the ground, blood streaming out of his wound. Everyone except Melvin and I fled the scene in silence. I scooped Woody in my arms and tried to get him to respond.

"Woody! Woody! Please, say something! Open your eyes! Woody!" Tears starting to pour out of my eyes. Melvin sat down next to me and tried to help Woody. I screamed on the top of my lungs "Somebody help!" A teacher ran out of his room than gasped at the sight in front of him. 911 was called and Woody was rushed to the hospital, but it was too late. Woody was gone