Prologe

It was your average fall day.  The sun shone down on the play structure,  casting menacing shadows across the ground. The children ran and and laughed, jumping off swings or going down slides,  not having a care in the world. The wind picked up a bit,  ruffling the leaves of a near by tree.  The tree had turned many colors and there was a hoard of leaves on the ground.  It seemed like a perfect day in a perfect little town.
       But there was something wrong. A sort of evil lurked nearby watching,  waiting for its next prey.
      At the playground all the children were running around, being foolish while playing tag. 4 kids we're running from a little girl who was it.  She had really tan skin with hair that was braided into two braids. Her green eyes sparkles as she chased after her friends. The group of friends split up,  each heading in different directions. The little girl,  who was known to her friends as Becca,  decided to chase after Brayden because he was Noticibly slower than the rest.  She was closing in on him.  She reached her arm out,  centimeters away from his back when she tripped and fell, landing face first on gravel.  She turned her head to the left,  vision blurry. Not to far away in a ditch, she saw the evil.
       She blinked a few times and looked again.  There it was,  holding up a brand new doll and beconing her over.  She glanced at her friends,  and got up,  wary, but wanting the doll.
      She walked over,  blood staining her face and knee from her falling. She approached the man, and they were standing no further than four feet apart.  He smiled and held out the doll, his other arm hiding behind his back.  She got closer and reached for the doll,  her hand skimming the bottom of it. She took a step closer and next thing she knew.  The mans other arm came out of hiding with a knife.  He stopped her with it,  the blade went straight in,  killing her instantly. Brayden watched her die  crying and ignoring the feeling that he  should have saved her.  The man winked at Brayden and then he disappeared.  Just as Becca's mom noticed her dead daughter laying on the ground.