Braydens pov

The wind ruffled my medium length blonde hair and me and my friends walked up to my house.  My mom's red mini van was still parked out front. Looks like she hasn't left to work yet.
       "Hey mom! " I yelled as I walked thru the door. She was in the kitchen taking some cookies out of the oven.
        "Hi guys! " She said with a smile.  She loved my friends. "I made you guys some cookies before I go to work"
         We thanked her and went to my living room.  Turning on my TV,  Cali pulled out root beer and Pepsi from her backpack while Marco pulled out boxes of candy from his. My mom grabbed her purse and left for work after bidding us all a fare well and giving us 25$ to go out.
       I was searching for a good show or movie. My friends we're laughing and exchanging food when the light seemed to flicker. Jackie had noticed and she looked at me with a questioning face.
       "Don't worry its probably just a nearly dead bulb.  I'll ask my dad to repair it later." I told her reassuringly. 
I sat down next to her and we started watch the show when we heard a loud clash from upstairs.  We were home alone......
       I stood up to go check what it was. Marco also stood up and told the girls to stay behind him.They did what Marco said with out hesitation. Marco was lucky. He rarely panicked and was usually a chill dude that knew how to fix any problem. That's why he   had so many friends. He would take his time to listen to them and then make them feel safe.  We started going up the stairs when the lights flickered again.  The girls inhaled deeply and Marco stiffened. When Marco Steffens that usually means he thinks something bad is gonna happen. We reached the top of the stairs.  The lights flickered and then went out.  I flicked the light switch and nothing happened.
         "I'm scared" Whined Jackie. I grabbed her hand and we continued down the hallway until we heard a sob.  Looking at my friends,  we froze,  listened carefully.
         "Is anyone there," A voice sobbed, "help me. "
The voice raised goosebumps up my arms and sent a chill down my spine. Cali crossed her arms and shivered. The voice sounded familiar.
         "Hello? " I called out.  We walked toward the bathroom door with caution. Glancing at Marco,  I put my hand on the door knob.  Turning it slowly,  we push the door open and we all freeze at the sight we see.
     Becca was standing there, looking in the mirror.  We were all in shock. We all saw the body and we knew she was dead.  She turned around,  and we realised that this was not the Becca we knew. It was seven year old Becca. She looked horrifying.  Her eyes we're gone and replaces with dark red holes. Blood dropped from them,  giving her the twisted look of her crying. She was as pales as a piece of paper. Cali looked away. I reached out,  my hand shaking, as it I was trying to see if she was real.