Sesame place

Once upon a time there was a little girl named Jessie. She was going to a trip to Sesame place to see the water rides open.she was in the parade.instead of a bus they took a car." Does it have a pool?"jessie asked "yes."said the teacher.YAY!jess wanted a seat close to the pool.she got one.it was nice.they finally made it.jess runs out the bus."Lets go lets go lets go!you guys don't want to be late for the surprise! DON'T YOU!"shouts Jessie.she was running for the crosswalk.everyone marched out of the car and to the crosswalk.jessie was already on the other end.she walked past the second crosswalk.she was so happy. She jumped through the front gate.she ran to the second gate. She runs to the parade room."I know what the surprise is.jess is opening the water rides."said a student.she wasn't.she was in the parade. She was just sitting down.11:03.she was waiting in the room.at 11:08 the rest of the people came.jess was sitting down.then Jessie walked to the parade route.then Jessie searched for her class.she didn't see them.the parade was at 12:30.finally it was 10 seconds till the parade.everyone runs to their spot.music started to play.they ran the parade."that's jessie.?.??"someone said.why she not opening the water rides?"someone whispered."the water rides opening!"jessie shouts to herself. The parade ended."The water rides will open in 20 minuets."said the teacher.so they went to the water rides.finally the water rides were open. "YAY!"everyone shouts.12:57. They got into a big lazy river.they floated around it 20 times.they slid down 3 water rides.then they saw the huge water rides."I wanna go on that one."someone said.so they were assigned groups of 6.the first group runs up the stairs.1:07.they slid down the slide.finally the last person made it down. The end.