Murphy (P-1)

Murphy + Lexi (Part 1)

Lexi was worried, she was extremely worried. She hadn't seen Murphy in what seemed like months, she kept herself busy helping others with anything they needed- Grounders included. She was just glad they had a treaty now.

But when she woke up earlier than usual and went for a short morning walk before everyone began waking up to get on with the day, she didn't expect to see him.

"H-Hey Lex." He stammered, shocked himself to see his crazy blonde after so long- and so far from the Skaikru' set up. "John... holy shit!" She grinned launching herself at him, laughing in delight. "You're okay, oh my god. I thought you were gone." He chuckled lowly, his arms circling around her waist as she finally released him of her death grip.

"I'm here, still alive and kicking."

"Good, I swear Murphy don't you ever bloody disappear like that again. Do you know how much I've been freaking out?" She scolded, hitting his chest in frustration. "I could guess yeah, but I'm sorry." He added his apology when she narrowed her eyes at him.

"I was taken but I'm out now Lex, we can go wherever you want to go. I just don't think Skaikru would be very fond of having me there." Murphy admitted, a small smile barely visible as he looked down at her. Pursing her lips in thought, she nodded and a full blown grin took over her features.

"Anywhere?"

"Yeah." He laughed, "anywhere."