CrOnCh... [Bathbomb ( Michael X Jared) Fic]

Michael's POV-

Tonight can't get any worse.

The love of my life now hates me, I'm hiding alone in the bathroom, and it's getting hard to breathe. I can't say that I hate him, but the feelings I have towards him right now sure as hell aren't love. He never listens to me unless it has something to do with Christine. Does Christine know about his weird obsessions? Has Christine ever cuddled him to sleep when he's stressed about something. No, but you know who knows everthing about him and would do anything for him. ME! It's not fair how he revolves his life around someone who doesn't care about his well being. I wish he would just talk to me again. He's out there just ignoring all our history, trying to replace me with that annoying theatre chick. Shes not even that good at acting.

As I sit here contimplating my life I here people pass by talking about how much they love each other. They're obviously drunk but I envy them anyways. I miss him. I'm not going to lie and pretend that I don't. I have to face the facts, he's gone and even if I get him back it won't be the same. I guess for now I'll just have to hide here and vent to myself.

--An hour later--

I'm calm now. I've learned to accept the fact that people leave and life just isn't fair. I hear a knock on the door and open it slightly hoping its Jeremy. It's not, just some dude with a really weird grin on his face. As I go to leave he tells me I can stay because he's just looking for something. I ask if I can help but he just says nah then proceeds to open every cabinet. He finally finds what he's looking for... Bathbombs. I ask why he needs them and he sits next to me. I'm extremely confused but all I can do is stare. He then takes a big bite of the neon green sphere and offers me some. I'm hesitante but I take a bite anyway.

--Cronch--

We sit and cronch the bathbombs for a good hour. We talked about our problems and dreams. I think I like him.

"Do you wanna go to Lush with me tomorrow?" Jared says shyly.

"I'd love to!" I say happily.