Chapter 8: Accidents happens prt 3

Lapiz's POV:

PJ kissed me on the lips!!! But it wasn't a rough kiss, it was soft and magical... I can feel the kiss coming into my soul... I slowly close my eyes and slowly kissed back...

PJ's POV:

OMG!! Lapiz kissed me back... The kiss was soft and sweet... Mmmm.... I never wanted to part from her sweet kiss... But I have to... I broke the kiss to give her space... She had beautiful eyes... "PJ... Y-you kissed me... Why?" Lapiz asked. "Because I Love you... I never wanted to hurt you... Even though I did for the past 4 years..." I said. I heard Lapiz giggle. "So that's why you stopped hurting me..." "Yeah, The truth is Undyne dared me to beat you up for 5 years but I loved you before the dare... So I beat you up for only 4... Too much pain means a heartache in my heart..." I lowered my head crying... "I'm so sorry for those pain you suffered..." I can feel my tears escaping my eyes. "It's Okay PJ..." Lapiz spoke that made my head face her beautiful eyes... "It didn't hurt a lot in the past years until this day... In fact, it made me even stronger..." She smiled at me. I smile at her and began to lean to her until I heard a voice... "Knew it." I sounded like... Undyne?! I stop leaning and Undyne came out of the shadows. "I knew you confess to this day." She said with her usual killer smile. "What do you mean you 'knew'?" I asked confused. "Well, I dared you that bullying stuff cause I knew you liked her and I thought 'He's too f*cking shy to tell her the truth' and now here you are... Making out with the love of your life..." Undyne said. That warms my heart. "Thanks Undyne..." Lapiz said as me and her to stand up. "You're welcome Punk! Now..what are we going to do with Fika?" she asked... "I think I have an idea on how to  pay her back..."Lapiz grins as she explain the plain to me and Undyne...