Officially Dating.

It's been one week since Lucious and Cookie started dating her father still didn't know what happened with Barry or that she was no longer seeing him.

Candace and Carol knew something had changed but didn't question it as their own lives had been busy.

They were careful so her father wouldn't catch them together.it was getting difficult but Lucious and Cookie were willing to do what it takes.

"You've been my girl for a week and I can honestly say I feel like the king of the world," Lucious said.

"It's changed my life that's for sure." Cookie replied.

"You've changed my life too before you I never looked at a girl the way I see you," Lucious said.

"Really I would think you'd have a lot of girls after you." Cookie replied.

"Hey don't get me wrong sure there were girls interested in me but I wasn't with it," Lucious said.

"Why what was wrong with them?" Cookie asked.

"For the most part, they were shallow and thought that I would shower them with all the name brand things and in return, all they had to do was give me some.that's not the kind of girl I want I don't like easy girls or girls who act with what's between their legs more so than their brains will get them anywhere." Lucious replied.

"You sound like an old man who's ready to settle down." Cookie said.

"You don't have to be an old man to know what you want from life," Lucious replied.

"Oh, I see that now." Cookie said.

"I could have sworn you knew that before we started dating seeing as how your pops was pushing you to go to Howard and Medical school,"Lucious replied.

"That life wasn't meant for me." Cookie said."

"Then tell me Cookie what was meant for you?" Lucious asked.

"To be with you to build a life set on your music." Cookie said.

"Yeah, I like the sound of that Cookie," Lucious replied.

"Me too I really do." Cookie said.

"I plan to keep it that way," Lucious replied.

Lucious pulled her close to him forcing her to wrap her arms around him.

"Lucious you are a crazy boy." Cookie said.

"There are only two things I'm crazy about my music and you," Lucious replied.

"Yeah, you have shown me that since the day I met you Lucious." Cookie said.

"I don't hear any complaints from you baby girl," Lucious replied.

"What have I got to complain about?" Cookie asked.

"Nothing if I have anything to do with it," Lucious replied.

"Very smooth Mr.Lyon." Cookie said.

"And you're beautiful Mrs.Lyon," Lucious replied.

"I'm not Mrs.Lyon yet we've only been together a week." Cookie said.

"I know that but you know that I only want you in my present and future.one day this finger will wear a ring on it that will show the world that you are everything to me and that there is no girl alive or yet to be born that will ever mean to me what you do," Lucious replied.

Lucious still held her left hand and she looked at her ring finger almost as if she could picture it and feel it on her hand.

Lucious watched her looking down at their hands and smiled.