Episode 32

Jingle bells Jingle bells ...jingle all the way...ohh what fun it is to ride on a one horse open sleigh...heyyyy....jingle bells..jingle bells..jingle all the way ....

WISHING YOU ALL A VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

———————————————————————————————————————

Sunday passed by ...and Monday came...the college and regular banters of Shivika and Co started ....

Anika continued with her computer classes in the morning, next college and evenings in OM...

During the internals Shivaay and Anika used to do combined study ...during combined studies in OM ...Shivaay didn't allow anyone to enter his room....OmRu or any other family member never went against his words...During combined studies in Sahil's house , Shivaay used to bring Prinku along with him, to avoid unnecessary questions from locality and they both used to study in Anika's room....

While studying they used to be serious....sometimes sit in different corners of room...sometimes both used to sit in opposite direction with their backs touching each other...sometimes one resting in other's lap ...but they were particular to not get disturbed....once they were done with studies, they used to tease each other a lot...

Their teasing used to turn into arguments, then splits of laughter then they used to get close and had their huggy moments...

Mallika-Sid-Daksh-Mamta-Madhuri-Rajni stood as the thickest of friends to Anika and Shivaay...while Tia acted to like Anika , she always had this feeling that Anika became much important to shivaay than her...Tia's insecurities, took over her understanding......

The days passed by so quickly with Shivaay topping the second semester ...on the whole FIRST YEAR WAS TOPPED BY ANIKA...Anika 's winning streak continued with  her topping the second year First semester ...the deciding fourth semester was about to start .......that is ONE YEAR LEAP after first semester

---------SECOND YEAR FIRST SEMESTER HOLIDAYS, Oberoi Mansion, Shivaay's Room

Shivaay ''Ms.Surpanaka...shall we all go somewhere... we have got quite busy with studies and routine work'' he asked Anika hugging her from behind

Anika ''Mr.Ritchie Rich...we all means who?'' she said holding his hands that were over her waist...

Shivaay ''our friends, OmRu, sahil and Prinku''

Anika ''sounds good but where?''

Shivaay put his head over her shoulder and spoke huskily ''Shall we go to kodaikanal once again'' he planted a kiss on the crook of her neck....

They used to hug very often, entwine their hands while together and the limit of kiss was till forehead max to cheeks (except his first kiss)...but when he kissed her at the crook she felt an extra current running down her spine....quickly she turned her head sideways...

Anika ''Mr.Ritchie Rich stop there...we shouldn't advance more'' she spoke while shivering

Shivaay ''i wish i could'' he replied

Anika broke the back hug and looked at him....his eyes were shining with many shades with a twinkle , that subtle smile and the semi rough trimmed beard which suited perfect with the cut of his face made her go awee ...

Shivaay ''don't check me out like that''

Anika ''as if you are some Mr.World''

Shivaay ''i am much more than that stupid tag''