07

mina was waiting for daniel at the rooftop just like daniel promised. she sat on a bench at the rooftop, and keep clutching her stomach. she was hungry. she quickly look inside her bag to find some foods. luckily, she have a sandwich inside her bag.

she waited and waited for daniel but daniel still doesnt show up.

after a few hours, suddenly she heard someone's coming. she thought it was daniel. but, its just a cleaner. she sigh.

'what are you doing here? arent you supposed to be home by this hour?' the cleaner asked.

'im waiting for a friend.. he asked me to come here.' she said.

'i think you should go, dear.. maybe, your friend is just trying to mess with you.. you really should go. its quite late now..' the cleaner tells her with worried expression.

she sigh again looking at her watch. its really quite late. its almost 4:30 pm.

'yeah, maybe youre right.. maybe he is just trying to mess with me.. i gotta go.. thanks for telling me, madam..?' she trailed off.

'oh, just call me jiwon..' she smiled.

'no. youre older than me. so, what about i call you auntie jiwon?' she grin.

'alright. suits your heart. i cant force you.' she laugh.

'ok.. i gotta go now. bye..' mina waved.