Summarry

Paul Anderson is powerful, rich and determined to see his three  career-minded  grandsons married. So he hand-picked three unsuspecting candidates as worthy consorts..... Now all he has to do is set his plans in motion. Read To see how all Three son discover true love.

                     ___________________________________________

Wasn't Looking For Love......

Doctor Oniel Richard Anderson just got back from canada on a three month business trip to find a stunning lady in his house. Surprise by the fact that a woman is in his house apart from the woman he sleep around with, is pretty frightening and fact that also is father was th eone who set it up...

But what will Oniel do Will he continue to get this feisty and obnixious woman out of his house or will he eventually fall in his father trap of falling in love?....

Never been Loved......

Akeliah Jhonson a first year student at the Alatnta school od Docoring, a part time worker and broken woman who got a full time scholarship to attend the college of her dream was delight to take th eoffer. After been thrown out by her mother becaue he won't believe that he had rape her and finding out that her boyfriend was having affair with her bestfriend. She moved to Atlanta to start a new life. without the intention of getting head to head with the stunning Doctor Oniel Anderson. But Akeliah will do anything to keep him at a distant. will she?