Lineral

ONE

It was the first day of school , and me of all people knew school would be the same each year , me Anne Marie , a sophomore at Gates high school was such an outsider , not considering the fact that I was Bisexual ,

and was such an abomination to half of the people in my school . But still I remain chill , ready for my classes

I walked into the school , surrounded by hormonal teens that are gossiping , , staring , and are happy to see the friend they haven't seen since the beginning of summer , but me I talked to no one , just walked the halls noticing the disgusted stares I would get for being a GAY . I was calm tho .. Cause I kinda was use to it . Soo I went on about , ready to my first block .

In my First class which was history ,seemed pretty normal ,everyone laughing talking and just going about there everyday lives . Until the teacher Entered the room , which I had failed to notice until the room got completely silent .

She went on introducing herself as mrs.sheerwood . Then went on blabbing about some shit i wasn't interested in , but I took note that their was a beautiful girl standing behind her , but what really made me notice her was that smile , it seemed Soo friendly and warm . she seemed Soo outgoing , and glowed .. She had the most beautiful smile , OMG this girl was gorgeous .. My thoughts just taking over ..

as the teacher finished blabbing on she was finnally finished talking about that bullshiit no body cared about , and finnally announced she had a new student . but she got a special announcement cause she wasn't just new to the school , COMPLETELY NEW . She lived in Ohio , The girl introduced herself as Monaa , Monaa .

Ooooo Monaa .. The name rang in my head as a sweet melody . It stuck in my head "Monaa " .. I just kept thinking.. Monaa .

and Oh did She have nice boobs ,they were just nice , she had a cute butt .. I

was just in a Trans , just thinking about this girl I never met until now .. There was Soo much I wanted to do to this girl ,

"I wonder what she looks like naked ? "

Is she a good kisser ?

Is she even interesting in girls as I am ?

The weirdest questions kept ringing in my head .

And them I thought to myself again , in a more aggressive way

THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH ME ? IM THINKING ABOUT A GIRL I DONT EVEN KNOW , !

Wanting to see her naked and shit , ! Which happened to be quiet normal for me ,

But still WEIRD AS SHIT .

I lost my train of thought for a second . Then i focused , then finally came back to the real world . To the class ..

And noticed the teacher staring directly at me .

She question me " Anne hunn , do I sleep when Your talking to me ?

I replied . NO MRS. SSSHERRRFACCEE. Oops , I meant SHEERWWOOD . Trying not to smirk .

Then Yelled "THEN DONT SLEEP IM MY CLASS! "

I didn't reply back to her , I just grinned in a snobbish way , just to ache at her skin , although I never had her befor until now . I knew I wasn't gonna like her , and now I was the enemy to her .

As she finished her stare off with me she told Erica to take a seat , I WAS DYING FOR THIS GIRL TO SIT NY ME , just dying . but for sure my luck failed me . Mrs. Sheerface sat her next to the girl I've hated since I could Remeber . JANELLE MONNA.

God I hated that girl .Janelle Monna ..

She was such a bitch , and not only a bitch but a stuck up whore .rumor has it she fucked a stick . Which she probably did , but oh well I took my attention off the stick fucking whore and onto that light skinned body , the body who's belonged to Monaa , god she was just perfect ..

janelle looked at Monaa with the fakes smile , her fake little face could make . Monaa spoke , back seemingly polite .

Then she looks at me And smiled . God that smile , just made me jump , not literally but inside , just made me get tense ,

But as the TOTAL LESBO I AM , ( actually bii , but like girls Soo much I Might as well be a FULL BLOWN LESBO . Not ) took it in a flirty way .

I thought to myself "it's just a smile " CALM DOWN .

My body reacted as if she was rubbing my body , pleasuring me ,

But all she did was smile ..

Ohh never had a girl do that . Smile and make me Wet .. Which was fact . I was surely was. And she hadn't even touched me .