Training

Kirsten's POV

We went outside and went into a small clearing. It was starting to get dark and Natalia put Evan in the middle of the clearing and backed up. Lion and me were standing near the trees. Soon enough, we heard the breaking of bones and Evan screaming. I would have ran to her to stop her crying and screaming if Lion wasnt holding me down. "No! I need to get to her!" He pulled me against him where my face was butiex in his chest. "Darling, she is shifting for the first time." I turned and saw that her fingers were turning into claws and her ears were now on top of her head.

After a few hours of her screaming in pain and me crying cause she was in pain, she finally stopped. I looked up from Lion's shirt and saw a small silver wolf laying in the middle of the clearing. I walked forward and saw the wolf's little eyes open. She tried to speak but ended up just whining. I walked up next to her and picked up her small wolf form and held her close to me. I felt someone behind me, and i knew it was Lion. "How is this possible?" Natalia spoke up after being quite. "Since she is the child that is in the prophecy, and you two are both alphas, she was able to shift earlier than normal wolves.

We taught Evan to shift back and Natalia wanted us to leave her and Evan in the clearing so that she may train her to control her powers. Lion carried me back to the house because i was too tired to walk. We reached the house and he walked upstairs to i guess my room or his, i honestly dont know. He laid me down and started to leave till i grabbed his wrist. "Lion? Can you please stay?" He nodded and got in the bed behind me, and we slept.

Lion POV

If i said that Evan shifting didnt affect me, id be lying. I wanted to murder whatever was hurting my baby girl. I was laying here watching Kirsten sleep
When i heard a scream from downstairs. I knew that Kirsten would sleep through it so i ran downstairs. I saw a man facing off with Alpha West. He looked at me. "Ah! You must be Lion Ross. How nice to finally meet my daughter's mate." I was confused until Alpha West punched the guy in the jaw. "She is NOT your daughter! She is mine and Laina's!" The guy laughed then snapped his fingers and both Alpha West and me were out. Before i was knocked put, i heard him say something that i would have murdered him for. "Oh! You two are hilarious! But neither of you should have left your mates." Then i was out.

____________________________________

I know some of you have been waitin for me to upload a part but i havent been inspired and i was very stressed with school. I am goin to ry to upload as much as i can but for now, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Quanzah, whatever you celebrate, and a Happy New Year to all of you.❤️❤️❤️

-Ali