Chapter 1-The big game

PERRIE'S Pov-

I can't wait to see alex today I've been on tour and I'm gonna surprise him by coming to one of his matches tonight,His team is playing against Manchester United . I hope that win tonight it's a big game .I wore a liverpool jersy that said oxlade chamberlain on it and black jeans with vans.I drove to the arena with Matt (alex's best friend),we sat in the vip area.

In the first half Manchester United were winning 2-1

             2ND HALF 

In the 2nd Henderson scored ,it was 2-2 there was 5 minutes left,no one scored. And in the 1 minute Alex scored ,the full time whistle blew,"yaayyyy" I screamed everyone looked at me in a weird way ,my eyes drew to alex's we both smiled at each other,Alex was named man of the match,I felt so proud "I couldn't wait to see my man of the match" I posted on sc.

Alex's pov-

I saw perrie in the crowd she looked so proud and happy .I quickly got changed in the changing room then met perrie outside ,she ran up to me and gave me a big kiss and said I love you,I said it back as well . We went into the car and she talked about how amazing the goal was and how much she was proud of me .

We arrived at my  house in liverpool be for we left the car perrie says to me "I have a surprise for you, you can call it a reward for tonight" A smile appeared on my face I wondered what it was ,she covered my eyes as she led me to the bedroom,she uncovered my eyes there was candles on the floor and rose petals leading up to the bed .

There's one more surprise she exclaimed as she ran to the bathroom.  5 mins later she came out of the bathroom wearing some black lingerie
Suprise said Perrie.

Perrie started kissing me we fell back onto the bed I started kissing her neck then making my way down unto her stomach she removed my shirt then I removed her lingerie she lay naked on the bed I removed my pants I lay on top of her we then had sex It was amazing I love you I said to perrin she said it too we then fell asleep after an eventful evening.