Great Run

It's the day of the semi finals. JT and Sharna are finally dancing a contemporary. They are dancing to the song "A song for my Son" the whole week of rehearsals was emotional for Sharna. She was thinking about her 4 boys. Noah, Bronx. Calvin and Jackson and Ember are her world. The boys are mommas boys to the end and she can't imagine her life without them in it. Kaycee and Artem just danced. They got 24 out of 30 for there Argentine Tango. Sharna went over to JT and said "no matter what happens out there I'm so thankful to have gone on this journey with you." JT said "me to. You've become my second mom. Now let's go kill it." He grabbed Sharna's hand and they went out and watched there package and then did there dance. At the end of the routine they were in tears. Sharna picked JT up and hugged him and said "thank you." They got a 30/30 and for the night they had a perfect 60/60 including there trio round which was a jazz with Emma. Artem and Kaycee ended the night with a 54/60. They did a jive for there trio with Derek. Now it's time for the elimination. In jeopardy was Artem and Kaycee and Sasha and Tahani. At the end of the night Artem and Kaycee were eliminated. They did interviews and then Artem put a picture of them on Instagram with the caption "this girl is so hardworking. The beginning might not have been how we wanted but we ended a great run together on such a high note. This is just the beginning for you Kaycee.💕"