Ben Drowned x Reader

As you were sitting on your room, playing on your DS, you felt like someone was watching you. Every once and a while, you looked up and checked around. Being you, you were very paranoid. You always way to many Creepypastas before nighttime. A few moments passed and you checked your clock. 11:38pm. "Dammit..." you mumbled and continued playing. At this point, you knew you should be sleeping but, this game was so good. It was Legend of Zelda. At the same time, you were listening to music on YouTube with your laptop.

All of the sudden, the wifi turned off and you let a groan escape your lips. You threw your DS on the bed and stood up, running out of your room. While you were gone, your DS fell on the ground and a sort of green smoke came out of it, a boy emerging from it as well. He smirked and placed himself on your bed, staring at your door.

Once you came back and closed your door, you jumped and squeaked. "Hey baby~ I'll let you play with my joystick~" (hehe I eat pasta for breakfast..) he winked at you. He looked like Link. "I'm Ben." He stated. You were too shocked to do anything and didn't notice that he was right in front of you, his arms on either side of your head and you, pinned against the wall. Confusion clogged your vision.

What happened next, completely changed how you felt about anything you've ever experienced. His lips were placed on yours and his hands were around your waist. You kissed back and closed your eyes. Yes, you knew exactly what you were doing but, it didn't matter. You've always loved Link. I mean, who doesn't?

Your arms snaked their way around his neck. The both of you deepened the kiss as it got more heated. Soon after, you pulled away for air. "You... are to pretty to leave~" he said with a grin and walked you over to the bed. He pushed you down on to the bed. You felt needy toward him. Many thoughts crossed your mind.

His lips latched on to your neck after he crossed over top of you. He left a dark purple mark right under your jawline. His teeth grazed your skin as you let out soft noises of pleasure. You threaded your fingers in his soft hair and tugged on it slightly.

His hands snaked up and down your body, soon pulling on your shirt and taking it off. His tongue glided across his upper lip and teeth as he stared hungrily at your body. All you could feel was weak pleasure. He slipped off your bra and took one of your nipples in his mouth, swirling his tongue around your bud and softly pinching the other.

Your fingers slid through his hair again, pulling on it and letting out more noises. You could feel your body heat up as you got excited. His tongue skillfully glided down your stomach and to the hem of your sweats. His hands slipped them down and off.

A deep chuckle escaped his lips as he used his teeth to pull off your panties. Soon after, he trailed his tongue up your thigh and started licking your wetness. "Fuck..." you moaned out quietly. His tongue skillfully reached all pleasureful places of your womanhood and you let out loud, various moans.

Right before you were about to reach your climax, he stopped and pulled away, leaving you there as a needy mess. Your face fell into a pout. "Aww baby~" he started. "Don't be sad~ I was just warming you up~" he shot you a wink before getting undressed himself. Your eyes widened at the sight of his member. He caught you staring and grinned. "Oh what do we have here~?" He teased you. You let out a huff and grabbed his member. He immediately sat backwards, his breathes becoming shaky. You slowly pumped your hand up and down his member. He tilted his head backwards as you did so, him taking it all in. He let out soft sounds of pleasure and put his hand in your hair. You kept it up until he reached his limit and climaxed all over your hand.

You slowly snaked it up to your mouth and licked your fingers and palm clean. He pinned you down and slowly slid inside your entrance. You let out a lengthy moan and he thrusts his hips quickly.

Every swift movement made you get closer and closer to your climax. His groans and your moans filled the room and the smell of sex filled the air. He gripped at your hips as your finger nails dig into his back. "Oh Ben..." you moaned out as your back arched if the bed. This went on until he reached his climax and pulled out of you. "Let me release~!" You yelled with sexual frustration. A smirk took over his lips and he shook his head teasingly, sitting up. You scowled and let your hand make its way to your womanhood. You let your fingers glide over your bud in swift motions. You let out moans and gripped the bedsheets. His expression looked surprised.

Before you could reach your climax, he took over and used his thumb to massage your bud and pushing two fingers inside of you. Your hand fell to the bedsheets and you took handfuls of them. He didn't stop. His movements sped up and you nearly screamed out his name as you finally got to reach your climax. Before you got a chance to do anything else, he had his head between your thighs again, starting to lick up your juices and still massaging your bud. Your noises became louder as he led you to your second climax.

"Damn..." he said, sitting up and flopping beside you. His arms slid around your waist as you cuddled up to him. He hummed and nuzzled his face in your hair, softly rubbing your stomach. "Ben?" You asked while closing your eyes. "Mhm?" He answered, his eyes closing as well. "I... i-i love you..." you stuttered out. His smile was felt on your head. "I love you too." He finished, falling asleep right after. You smiled, drifting off as well.