Should I continue this story?-Loose Ends-

---Sorry! This was something I wrote when I was little...was wondering if I should continue it. Or just leave it... Please Comment! Say what you think! and maybe what you think should happen! Please :) Thanks:) Ps! If you want me to read yours please read and comment this :)----

Nick met up with me after lacrosse practice and offered me a ride as usual, and as usual I agreed and hopped into his nice car. As we were driving, all I could think was, please don't let him mention the fight I had with Steven. As if he had read my mind, he brought it up.

"So I heard there was a, little commotion before practice." He looked at me.

"Keep your eyes on the road!" I almost screamed as we came inches away from hitting the large truck in front of us. Happy that he quickly turned his face back to the road, I hoped he didn't see me blushing.

"Yea, so what?" I replied once I was calm again.

"So, I heard it was between you and Steven, and it was about you with another guy." He smirked but made sure he did not look at me.

"How well are your sources?" I asked, wondering if it had spread around the school so fast.

"From the horses mouth," He replied then quoted part of the fight, "You jealous jerk! Go find another girl to be your toy!" He said in a girly voice, mocking me.

"You know why I said that?" I asked, enraged with fury.

"Why?" He asked playfully. He thought this was all fun and games.

"Because he thought that you were in love with me!" I was furious now, my friendship with Nick had cost me my relationship! He was silent for a moment as we pulled into my driveway.

"Do you think that?" He sort of whispered.

"I don't know anymore Nick!" I was so mad that he was playing around about this before, I just grabbed my book bag and got out slamming the door behind me. He stayed there for a minute staring, pain in his face, deliberating if he should say something or not. I guess he decided not, as he pulled his yellow Saturn sky out of my drive way. Just as I was about to step inside, I saw a note on the ground. I was so mad that I picked it up and shoved it in my pocket, forgetting about it.

Chapter: Two

I didn't know what to do, but just as I was about to climb up the stairs to my room, my stomach growled and I decided to make dinner before my dad got home. When I was putting the chicken in the stove the phone rang. I checked caller id and saw it was Nick. I decided to not pick it up and see if he would call back later.

Finally the ringing stopped, but just as I was about to let out a sigh it started ringing again. Damn it! Nick didn't stop so I supposed he needed to talk to me. I picked up the phone and heard weeping.

"What's wrong?" I was so scared, Nick wasn't one to cry/

"My...my...my...." He stammered, unable to talk.

"What is it?" I was starting to freak out, Nick never stammered, cried or even freaked out. He was a playful guy.

"My...my...my...My mom is really sick." He sounded as if he couldn't breath.

"Oh my gosh Nick! Are you okay?" I was astonished. His mom looked fine when I saw her Friday night.

"No, not really." He sighed.

"Well, can I help you in anyway?" I wondered aloud.

"Could you come down to my cottage this weekend? It's near the hospital and I don't want to be alone. I'm hoping your parents will be fine with this." He answered.

"Ya, even if they don't I will tell them the next day that Kelsey asked me to sleepover on the weekend or something." I replied, sighing.

"Thanks, I'll talk with you later." And then there was silence.