1

We sat there watching Martin I wasn't really paying attention though , I occasionally glanced at him on his couch. After weeks of pleading I finally let him take me to his place , " Sooooo " he looked at me while shutting the Tv off and leaning into me he smelled like peppermints.
" So " I said while leaning back on my elbows
" C'mon dont be like that alizé, we've been kicking it wit eachother for a minute now " he was now hovering over me on the couch his left arm now enclosing me , I squirmed under him.
" What the fuck does that have to do with anything nick ?" I was still struggling under his touch , the vibe in the room changed. He didn't answer me this time he just hemmed me up on his smelly maroon couch and began roughly kissing me.
Nicholas was about 6'3 , brownskin , with a smile that could stop traffic.
" Dont act like you innocent , you like that shit " He began unbuttoning my jeans and lowering his in swift strong motions.
I began to thrash wildly under him, slapping and kicking him with my free limbs but he had about a good 70 pounds of muscle on me.
He wrapped his big wide hand around my throat and slowly began squeezing the life outta me.
My arms stopped flailing and he was able to lower my jeans and pull his dick out.
He spit on his hand and made his entry a little easier.
A single tear rolled down my left cheek and I gave up all fight, He struggled to fit himself in me and started thrusting harder and harder.
I was paying attention to the Martin episode now.