Chapter 1

I was fast asleep in my bed, then I heard someone shout. "WAKE UP!!!" I sprung up realizing it was my sister Raven. "RAVEN!!!" I shouted. It woke Yuri, my little sister. "What the heck!" Yuri exclaimed. Raven ran back to her bed and hid beneath the covers. "Raven get over here!!!" I shouted. Then I heard Raven start snoring. "RAVEN!!" I said "GET OVER HERE!!!" Raven rolled over in her bed "I hate you," she muttered.

     Why is Raven such a drama queen? I thought. I realized she was a 16 year old. This was just a phase, hopefully it'd be over soon. Raven fell back asleep and Yuri did the same. Raven was 2 years older than me, she was also gothic. Me and Raven always fight, Mark mostly breaks them up and so does Jack. Yuri is my 5 year old sister. She hates the fights but that doesn't stop them.

    I couldn't sleep, I tossed and turned. It took me forever to get comfortable. But falling asleep was another story. I counted sheep but it didn't work. After an hour or so I finally fell asleep.

   Raven was still mad at me when I woke up. So I went to Flower's house to get away from her. Melissa was there, she was pissed off like always. I always hated her, but she did hate me. I got ready and we went to school, It sucked like usual. I never thought that it would be worse Chesley made sure to piss me off.

     Acesha tryed to cheer me up I never been so pissed off in my whole life the teacher said to Raven"RAVEN YOUR LATE GET A TARDY CARD OR YOUR EXPELLED!!" Raven rolled her eyes we proceeded through the school day without  her.  Sun and Moon both helped me through the day when I broken my leg.

     2 days after I broke my leg it healed mark got a spring-trap suit all the way on his legs. He needed a weelchair. Why is this happening I thought it was the worst day for me all of a sudden Yuri exclaimed "YOU'RE NOT GOING TO FLOWER'S HOME OR I'M TELLING DADDY!!!!"

  I hate you  I thought. "Yuri," I said "Yes," said Yuri "Your wrong we have 2 dads!!!" Ohhhh Yuri thought "your right Leonna!" Yuri exclaimed

    Star tryed to help me through the day I was crying and crying 1 year later Nate was killed I was sad !!!!