chapter 1

Yoongi looked back at himself debating if the colors on him went together or not. The soft morning beams peered through the slightly opened blinds leaving his white room with warm orange and soft yellow tints. He looked back at his outfit and felt like he blended with his sun risen painted walls. He picked up his bag and walked out the house. He leaned against the stop sign fiddling with the loose strings of his brick red cardigan sweater, closing his eyes to the soft strumming of guitar playing from his head phones humming the lyrics to Peach pits Tommy's party. When he opened his eyes back up the bus had just stopped before him.

Namjoon tapped his pencil to the beats of a song he's been thinking about for 3 days. The room had soft murmurs and light page turning, a very moderate volume. However it was early and Namjoons tapping was the loudest sound, Hoseok who had been doing his best to ignore the same tapping for 10mins had finally decided to just snatch the pencil fron Namjoons hand. Namjoon looked up from his intense studying of anatomy to shoot Hoseok a glare. "Excuse me, I was using that.", Namjoon whispered. Hoseok rolled his eyes "For what?? To tap the only 5 notes you know from In da club." He hissed. Yoongi snickered softly, he always thought those two boogers were pretty funny. Even though one of them stressed him out. Namjoon heard his quiet laughter and sat up in his seat. He picked up his pen and poked the back of yoongi's neck with it. Yoongi yelped and rubbed his neck. Namjoon leaned over his desk so his head was close to his."Mind your damn business, cam boy." He said in a somewhat whisper. Yoongi's eyes shifted down while he bit his lip, swallowing his need to hear his deep voice talk into his ear again. Bitch if you don't.. He turned his head to him with a cold glare "Get your hot breath away from my ears." He said as he turned back to his notes. Namjoons brows furrowed together at the comment, Hoseok shaking his head "I told you, your breath smelt like booty, now lets get back to studying for the test." He said patting his back and handing back his journal.

Yoongi stared out the window, chewing on his store bought fruit pie. His mind wandering as he watched the thin trees sway lazily in the wind, he swallowed his food and looked down at his artificial apple snack. "I'm tired of him. I don't know if I gotta jump him in the parking lot or just straight up die to get away, but I've had it." Yoongi ranted to his probably only two friends (and maybe Jin) Jungkook continued trying to get the last bits of rice out of the tuple ware, shaking his head. "You talking about that guy your into that can't take anything seriously??"he asked. Jimin raised an eyebrow at Yoongi "Who, Joon?? I mean I would understand when it comes to looks ya know. He tall, fit and looks like he ready to break hearts and beds. But I wouldn't think you'd be interested in him because your personalities are so different." He lied, he really wants yoongi to just figure it out already. Jungkook nodded in agreement, finishing the rest of Yoongi's fruit pie. "I think the main reason you even interested in him is purely because he fine and act a fool. I saw what happened in anatomy. That was the most intimate student rivalry I've seen in a while." He admitted, hoping that Jimin got the hint that Yoongi wasn't going to figure things out on his own, its been 3 years already. Yoongi snatched the pie back and glared at him, jimin nodded in agreement. "Honestly, truthfully I'm not sure how he wants to lie about being straight. Yoongi, y'all wanna act like you hate each other but everyone assumes y'all had a hot night in summer or something. Have you ever taken into account how much he flirts with you? I can't tell you the amount of times he's watched you stretching for basketball practice." Jungkook continued, meanwhile Jimin felt like he exposed joon just now. Yoongi sat on the bench in a moment of slight enlightenment, thinking back on all his past encounters with Namjoon. And thinking pretty hard because he never saw himself as a clueless type of guy. After a few minutes of recollection and listening to his friends who were rummaging though his lunch, he finally came to the conclusion that he's pretty sure Joon hasn't hit a move on him till today but even that felt like a stretch to label it as "flirting". Though all his flashbacks of basket ball practice has a glimpse of him once in a while so his doubt isn't really confirmed. He looked back at his friends , who are almost finished with the sandwhich he made last night, still wanting to know what he thought about all this information. "You guys are being dramatic."