Chapter 2

"Why in gods name did you pack all your bags and now all of a sudden your busy? What are you gonna do at home, cry to fictional characters again?" Jungkook grumbled crossing his arms, he honestly knew Yoongi wasn't going to be up for the trip but he also wasn't going to expect him to just throw the whole idea away just because Namjoon was going. Yoongi who was unpacking the contents of his bag, scowled and threw a pair of socks at his face. Jin who was sitting in his Rolly chair, rolled over to pick up the socks only to throw it at Yoongis face. "He's absolutely right, I already rented this semi-nice house thing AND I expected all of us to go because we all agreed we were all going to have fun spring break because thats when we're all TOGETHER. Also its your senior year and once we graduate we'll either split apart or barely communicate. So lets go enjoy these moments together." Jins voice slowly softened towards the end of his sentence. His cheeks getting hot, he got a little embarrassed because he wasn't expecting to spill that much. Even tho it seems like Yoongi and Jin are on mutual terms they were almost like brothers they just never want to admit it.
              Yoongi made a small sad smile to Jin's comments and looked down. "I'm aware, believe me I want to do this and more. Summer break is where we'll go bat shit crazy on tide pods. I just wasn't expecting Namjoon and and his friends to come. Im so used to you guys I thought it would just be us ya'know?? Um, I-i just.. I don't know how to feel about it I guess." He murmured, rubbing his neck awkwardly knowing half the stuff he just said was bullshit he just didn't want to admit that he was going to miss out on a good time with his friends just because he thinks he might caught the hots for a guy who put two hot dogs up his nose in junior year because he was just bored. Yoongi exhaled heavily and looked up at his friends, he could practically feel their displeased gazes on him.
               Right as he looked up Jimin rolled his eyes so hard Yoongi swore they went different directions when they adjusted. Jimin was getting just slightly irritated, "Hyung, so what if they come. We've known them for a pretty long time. Their funny, their really nice and Namjoon has a big car that can carry us and our things. They'll support us and really boost the mood. Also im tryna slide and get to know Tae a little bit, so hyung if you love me and yourself you'd do us a favor and go." Hes said, crossing his arms. Yes he's thinking about Yoongi falling in love but Jimins gotta worry about himself from time to time.  Yoongi puffed out his cheeks "I'll think about it but its probably a yes."

            Namjoon stared at his duffel bag on the ground next to the door, he breathed in deep breaths, doing his best to relax. The faint repetition of soft beats in the background with his first world problems. It's not even 10 pm and hes already feeling anxious, the day of the event hasn't even started yet so he felt like he was over reacting too soon. He really didn't expect to be going on a week long trip with basically the love his life (well thats what he believes at least) and his friends. When Hoseok and Tea approached him of the idea he smiled and nodded in agreement, looking as cool as a cucumber but now he feels like a cucumber that's being pickled. He's pretty sure Hobi and tae saw his legs wobbling as he walked away. Namjoon turned to the side in his bed and pulled his comforter up to his nose, he hates how such a small boy makes him feel smaller than him. A soft knock was heard from his door, Namjoon sat up in his bed to get a look at the door.
           "yes?" He spoke softly. The door creaked open and Hoseok and Taes heads popped out from the side of the door. "Hey, buddy." Hoseok sang quietly, walking into the room while turing the lights on, Tae following behind. Namjoon leaned his back against the head board of his bed, moving out the way so they could sit down. "My mom should've locked the door when y'all knocked."he said yawning loudly, trying to appear he was tired so they could at least let him sleep since they were gonna crash in his place. Tae plopped down next to him "Mhm, says the guy laying in bed listening to sad R&B songs and being stuck in his thoughts. You know us showing up is a blessing.", he said taking his back pack off to pull out a bag of frosted animal crackers. Tae threw the cookies at Namjoons stomach and handed Hoseok a melon Gatorade bottle. Hoseok sat down on the edge of the bed, putting his back pack on the floor "What's wrong, you look kind of jittery and nervous earlier today." He said opening the bright orange drink. Namjoon shifted awkwardly in his bed, looking to his side. Maybe he was a little on edge today. "It was cold today and I didn't have a jacket so that's why I was shaking and stuff.." he trailed of leaning his head against the wall. Tae side eyed Namjoon while he took a sip of Hoseoks drink. Tae bought drink sorely because of the heat. "Namjoon, it was 90 degrees outside." Hoseok stated.